1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500T 500C Fixes here

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Satlinksw, Apr 4, 2008.

1. kev100

kev100 Member

heygee

thanks for the advice still struggling. got the bigmaq downloaded. then when i got to save the file to desktop can't open. how do you flash the dreambox. Sorry bout this crap at this sort of stuff.

2. superreds

superreds Regular member

satlink are we back in the land of tele yet? can we have your no hastle codes?? this foram is my only way to get bk on air,i rely on ur codes for my dreambox with n#t dublin

3. shrunkle

shrunkle Guest

tel*west/vir*in in northwest englang can not get any chanels except basic ones.. with any codes seen so far

4. superreds

superreds Regular member

people are talking about flashing this and downloading that,my hand shakes when im just putting the code in incase i do something wrong and blow up the gaff,im happy with just codes 4 now.....come on people dont let n#l win

5. kev100

kev100 Member

i cant even get to that page to enter codes.

6. heygee21

heygee21 Member

kev,
    have you saved the bigmaq file or have installed it? if you click the link to install it then make sure you de-select the checkboxes and run it directly from the website to install it.

once installed then look at the latest keys button, then go to the one you require (mine was pure nthell). no need to click on it, just write it down or put it straight into your keylist file as there will not be anything to save from there. if you look at the other link i put up and ftp those files directly onto your pc then you can directly update your dreambox on your tv as opposed to using your pc to ftp/telnet onto your db500

7. kev100

kev100 Member

8. heygee21

heygee21 Member

are you able to get to the file through telnet? i have a copy of the keylist file i am using but not sure i can post online... if you can edit the file then i can let you know what mine states.
    also, look at the other link i put up to directly edit on your tv which works fine. here it is again:
    http://www.blau-weissoedingen.de/dreambox/index_en.html

and instructions:
    http://www.finallygotone.com/manual.html

9. chemic

chemic Member

Not sure whats goin on with my box, got an image recently from a super source and todays keychange did not effect the box, i updated the camdfg file yesterday and it seems to have resolved the issue, not an expert with the code so i cant say what the crack is, i'll forward the image to a pro if they wanna have look at it and see if infact it is sorted. only goin to forward it to a seasoned user, not bein mean, if indeed it is a fix will roll it out after it is confirmed. Satlink i'm lookin at you.

10. om4r

om4r Guest

hey has anyone got the link to the enigma software for dreambox

11. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

hi all, all the people who still not got there dreambox working take alook at my reply how i did it, copy and paste it onto notebook or word or something, then print it off and follow the steps, these are step by step instructions and will work anywhere in the uk, dont no about Ireland as i dont live there but most prob work there too,

YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE TOOLBAR BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED FOR ANY BOX AND ANY PROVIDER THAT WAY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN

WE ALL NO SOME FIND IT HARD TO DO AND IT IS A BIT COMPLICATED BUT IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE STEP BY STEP YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG.

this image should auto roll tomorrow and fingers crossed will not have to manually update the keys once you have done it once

v*rg*n has changed the keys at 18.59hrs tonight and this auto rolled the new keys in so should be ok, this is the only way you are going to get it to work so please read, take note and learn something new

follow the instructions to a tea you will not go wrong

i have told you how to get the starview1 working, the euro-vox max blue, and now the dreambox 500c all today, i have 9 images for the dreambox and the only way to get it working 100% is follow my instructions to hand and you will be up and running in 10 min max, when you change the keys you only need to change 1 letter/number on the one line if its 00 or 01 key it looks hard but its easy you will not mess nothing up as all you need to do is factory reset it and then reload the image back in using dream-up loader.

cheers and good luck

12. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

ex cw key 01 was F2-73-A9-0F-26-09-69-0A TODAY FROM 11.30HRS
    THIS CHANGED AT 18.59HRS TO = 01 NOW F2-73-A9-0F-2E-09-69-0A AS YOU CAN SEE THIS AUTO ROLLED THE NEW KEYS IN AND SHOULD DO TOMORROW ETC ETC 26 CHANGED TO 2E THEY ONLY CHANGE ONE NUMBER/LETTER TWICE ADAY SO WHEN I MEAN YOU CHANGE ONE LETTER/NUMBER THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BUT THIS IMAGE AUTO ROLLED SO NO NEED TO MANUALLY INPUT IT IN

13. jamdorj

jamdorj Member

14. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

CHEERS jamdorj YOU SHOULD BE OK NOW AS MINE AUTO ROLLED IN TO CHECK IT TO SEE IF YOURS HAS JUST PRESS BLUE, CHOOSE TUXBOX COMMANDER,PRESS 4 AND SEE YOUR NEW KEYS YOU WILL SEE YOUR NEW KEYS AND THE TIME/DATE THEY RECEIVED THEM, JUST PRESS EXIT AND WHEN ASKED TO SAVE PRESS RIGHT ARROW TO NO THEN PRESS OK, THEN EXIT, THEN EXIT AGAIN ANY PROBLEMS WITH CABLE OR SAT WILL HELP OUT

15. dm500ex

dm500ex Guest

16. cgscott

cgscott Regular member

Just chill out dm500c owners something will come up. Just be patient!

I know i can update daily. But we have someone cracking the code as we speak,

Thankyou.

17. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

dm 500dx hi mate no the dreambox image will not work Only images compiled for the itgate will run on the igate, you cannot run dreambox images on the itgate - they would all need to be recompiled, because hardware is not the same and need diferent driver in system
    event u change CRCchek md5 and make an dump, u can maybe load them
    but is not a good idea,u can breack or burn u'r boxes, Dreambox, Itgate and old dbox2 are link receivers and are driven by IBM processors ...they take much bigger images , and are intelligent ..ie they can work out the keycode changes ..hence they are deemed as auto updating boxes. They are much more future proof.technomate make the Itgate m8 so you need the DS TEAM 3.4 image or the EDG-NEMESIS 4.1 image, and this does the DM7000, ITGATE TGS100,110, 220, TECHNOMATE 9100, 9101 they use all the same you will get it from this site below

http://www.sat-industry.net/forums/itgate-official-forums/

just register and down load the loader and image

18. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

19. DVRhelp12

DVRhelp12 Member

Hi i have a dream box 500c with image nabilo 1.7.0 gbox 2,25c is there a fix for this yet .

20. markmars

markmars Member