1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500T 500C Fixes here

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Satlinksw, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Satlinksw

Satlinksw Guest

I have the same setup. 500S + Motor. CS'ing. But LMAO - £129 a year. I pay £0.

2. markmars

markmars Member

would you like to share it with us satlinksw

3. Gamester1

Gamester1 Regular member

How can i find out what image i have on my 500 c?

4. ciaran500

ciaran500 Member

Why would we have any right to free digital TV?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  5. Satlinksw

Satlinksw Guest

I don't know if your really allowed to chat about cardsh*ring on these forums :)

6. linny40

linny40 Regular member

any hel put there guys. I tried it again today backed up the image but it then woudl not let me flash the box without an image dotn know where to fidn it on my pc. Downlaoded firmware from that site but its not in english and wont open it saying its a dw.img saying unknown format or damamged so i had no choice but to either erase without BMON -?? or exit so i exited as i was not sure what to do. Now the box does nothing jsut has the green lgiht on it wotn turn off and when put to tv nothing comes up when u plug the scart in jsut the blue screen on my tv.
    so have i killed it or can it be fixed if so does anyone know where i could send or take it in the bexleyheath/kent area.
    cheers

7. jamdorj

jamdorj Member

I used Joker's detailed method and somehow got most of the channels working although funnily S*y sp*rts 1 is not working but the rest of the S*y channels are working. Don't forget to press the blue button and start the evomd and mgcamd in the dw dream menu after you've followed Joker's method. It worked for me.

8. dots

dots Member

There has been a new image posted in downloads at digitalworldz.co.uk it has an AU fix. Is anyone a member?

9. notechow

notechow Member

Hey jokerjay.

Followed your step-by-step guide & no problem. However, the 1st line is ROM10, which has the updated key (F2-73-A9-0F-26-09-69-0A)as at 15:31:58 today. The 2nd line is ROM7, which has the updated key (F1-48-4E-64-5A-E1-A2-70)as at 15:31:22 today. These are keys that are on toolbar & have not been updated as yours. I've tried changing the ROMs & key but no joy.

What do you suggest?

Any one else faced a similar problem?

10. notechow

notechow Member

You'd have to be an establised member b4 u can download.

Satlink, jokerjay - you guys checking this out?

Let us ALL know!!

11. superreds

superreds Regular member

lads in the know
    how cum u havnt got any codes just to keep us goin until we get a fix?? and how cum the dogy box doesnt update itself?? n;l dublin by the way cheers lads

12. notechow

notechow Member

Just read jamdorg's post about remembering to start the evomd and mgcamd. Went back to the keylist & noticed instead of 69, I had 79 (wierd) & this part of the key I did not touch. I also changed the E back to 6. Started evo/mgc & rebotted. All the channels now working.

The keylist now also has an updated 1st line F2-73-A9-0F-2E-09-69-0A; ROM7 as @ 19:29:48.

If any one else is having probs, check your two keys to make sure there are no odd numbers/letters as jokerjay's guide does work.

13. heygee21

heygee21 Member

now this does sound interesting! anyone know about this?

silly question, but i have enigma on my box.... but what is EVOCAMD and MGCAMD?

14. dots

dots Member

Enigma is the image. The cams (evo mgcam) "run" on it (bad explanation). Digitalworlds have their own image dw_v2.1 and it fixes the autoroll, it comes with evocam installed. It was released this evening. We need someone to make it available like they did with the 2.0 version (check eamos share).

15. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Simply upload the fixed nagrarom7.bin to var/keys, restart evocamd or mgcamd and you own a dw2.1 image.

16. dots

dots Member

I just for fecked over by a virus and my LAN is messed up bad, DCC will no longer work. I can now only flash boxes via 232 hence i need an inclusive image for the time being (have so new gear on the way).

17. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

Digitalworlds downloads you need to donate to them, then they will let you download from there site, i am keeping the image am using, as i tried 9 altogether and this method auto rolling now that am using be careful flashing new images as if you have a black remote for your dreambox 500c it 99% a clone and the wrong image you can kiss your box goodbye someone before said there box will not turn on, power your box up at the main but keep hold of the standby button on the front for 30sec this should soft reset the box (hence go back to factory settings) then just flash the image in again using dream-up.

18. Satlinksw

Satlinksw Guest

Can someone PM or create a link for me to download this.

19. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

20. Satlinksw

Satlinksw Guest

I found it m8 on the mighty mac toolbar