1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500T 500C Fixes here

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Satlinksw, Apr 4, 2008.

1. dots

dots Member

Never heard of it. What image are you using?

ANYWAY HERES SOME GOODIES. The new nagrarom7.bin nagrarom10.bin nagrarom.11 fixed files.

New Nagraroms here at mediafire.

I need someone to upload them to box and test that all 3 roms are outputting good codes. Remember to backup your image and post it here for everyone else when working!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  2. 9161lee

9161lee Regular member

digitalworldz 2.0

it is like a woman in the background talking describing what is happening all the time, for people who are blind i think

3. dots

dots Member

Try turning subtitles off in the audio button. Are you sure your not just watching a program with audio accompaniment?

4. seang36

seang36 Member

yes simple press the audio button and you should have two choses just use the up and down buttons and press ok if dont work try the other one lol

5. mtv1

mtv1 Member

thanks guys nearly there followed instuctions s*y sp**ts then i*v keys are updateing but no pics any ideas chor*s area

6. pagett

pagett Member

could someone please help connected dreambox to pc not a clue how to flash box please help

7. mtv1

mtv1 Member

BESIDE CODES IT SAYS ROM 11 TIME AND DATE IS THIS RIGHT OR DO I HAVE TO FLASH IT AGAIN

8. johnnycfc

johnnycfc Guest

Please please please help my dreambox 500c is not working after flashing with bigmaq fix with all new laky pro. Have tried to reflash using flash wizard pro and dreambox control centre. they keep telling me that it cannot connect to the dreambox.

9. rwb22

rwb22 Guest

hi dots / satlink / all

Can you confirm that this is all I need to do for 500C n*l ireland so that it will automatically update the keys:
    Do I need to delete the keys from the keylist file first ?

ftp nagrarom7.rar to /var/keys and /var/scce

Enable AU { 02 } in the camd_cfg file. -- How do you do this ??

Restart Camd

thanks

10. banditbob

banditbob Member

is there a working dw image that can be flashed to 500c that will auto update got 2 boxes here need help cheers

11. mikeboy13

mikeboy13 Member

12. mtv1

mtv1 Member

thanks mikeboy for that mate give it a try so close and yet yada yada any body in chor*s land ave any luck ave new codes but no pics

13. dots

dots Member

To the fellas that cant/don't know how to connect to a box via FTP my best advice is to wait till a new image is posted or look up how to connect to a box using "Dreambox Control Centre" with either a router or crossover cable (personally i can only flash for the time being till i receive new equip).

Try these forums for tutorials, you wont be able to post however

For the fellas who can FTP look above, I have posted the new Nagra rom 7 10 & 11 files. Upload them, backup your image then SHARE!. Some of us for various reasons might not be able to do anything but flash images using Dreamup.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  14. NEO7762

NEO7762 Guest

can any body help have the 500c box and it does not work not good with computers so dont know how to huck it up to it im just lost and theres more footy on tonight please help is there some sort of cables or leds i need to get

15. dc369

dc369 Member

hi everyone..
    jus wondering for the ppl who know what they are doing..is there one code that will unlock the box forever or will i constantly have to type them in..?? and if there is can someone tell me..
    i appreciate any help..
    thanks

16. DufferBoy

DufferBoy Member

Hi Guys,
    Thinking of flashing DreamWorldz 2.0img, but I suspect like other DW images it is covered by build in advertisng such as the bootup screen etc. My question is...while DW images are top notch, is there away to remove this boot up picture via ftp or tux commander as it can prove to be a bit of a give away if you turn on the TV and there are visitors in the house and up comes a advert for a cable hack website.

17. JMC1703

JMC1703 Member

Just ftp'd the new rom's to by DM500C and it's working a treat!

Plugged her back in and the channels all came back on within seconds, no fiddling around with codes. Thanks!

18. heygee21

heygee21 Member

nice one dots, i have a stack of db stuff to go though now from the links now! i will try out the new nagr rom files by deleting my working keys and see what happens! fingers crossed ;)

19. heygee21

heygee21 Member

well rather than putting on the new roms, i am now putting on the dw_2.0 image. lets see how i get on! one thing though, i forgot to backup the old (working) system.... oops! once this is done i will add the new roms, clear out the working keys from the keylist file and keep my fingers crossed!

if anyone is interested, i used flashwizard 6.3 from the following link to put the new image on. no need for the cable if its connect to a router: http://www.satnews.tv.it/ricevitori/dreambox/software/

20. mtv1

mtv1 Member

ANY BODY IN C*ORuS LAND TRY new method s*y spor*t then yellow/blue i did i am getting new codes no pics any ideas