1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500T 500C Fixes here

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Satlinksw, Apr 4, 2008.

1. mikeboy13

mikeboy13 Member

does anyone have the new image with the autoroll feature installed on it with the nagrem files as I can't ftp these files up.
    thanks

2. Chrisbb

Chrisbb Member

A massive oversight on my behalf. I was trying to connect through the eathernet cable and not the coax. I connected through the coax and it found all the channels but when the channels came on it was a blank screen for the pay channels. I ftp the other nag10 and 11 file and it came on once i left it on sky sprt1 for about 5 min.

3. mtv1

mtv1 Member

big thanks to all yere tops strife off my back hip hip no 1 site for help cheers

4. superreds

superreds Regular member

lads i think i have the cable 4 jokerjays mathod in page 12 im going to try and do it when the kids are in bed so nobody can hear me smash stuff up,i got as far as downloading the toolbar last nite and got the codes and they worked.so im building myself up for this challange later and if i can pull this off u might c me running down a road near u naked in celebration or ill b in tallaght hosptal

5. caljoday

caljoday Member

6. NEO7762

NEO7762 Guest

hi lads downloaded the tool bar last night and got the codes have you any idea when i can get them again or is there something else i can do

7. superreds

superreds Regular member

neo im in the same boat i dont know if i should do jokerjays method because the box is down again and i dont know if it will work with last nights codes can anybody help me??? this is doin my head in

8. mikeboy13

mikeboy13 Member

superreds
    the box is down again as the codes have been updated.
    you need to do the autoupdate feature, this is done by transferring the nagraRom7 file by ftp up to the box.

9. mikeboy13

mikeboy13 Member

superreds,
    there are the latest codes FOR NTL
    FD7E4DBD89BA5E76
    C0FAEDFCC2447C25

DOWNLOAD THE BIGMAQ TOOLBAR AND THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE CODES.
    YOU'LL FIND THE LINK TO THIS ON THIS THREAD IN AN EARLIER PAGE.
    REALLY YOU NEED TO FTP UP THE NAGREM 7 FILE SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE UPDATING THE CODES EVERYDAY TO THE KEYLIST FILE.

10. superreds

superreds Regular member

hanks for that mikey,i have the bigmaq toolbar but it just gives me yesterdays keys do u know why?

11. superreds

superreds Regular member

sorry mikey yea the codes r on the toolbar but i got urs first i have the wrong lead to connect to the pc ill try and get another 1 is it called a null lead?

12. skiz16

skiz16 Member

hey guys i just want to start by saying how much i(and im sure many others) really appreciate all your hard work on this.

can any one out there confirm that the autoroll will work on my dreambox 500c with N*L Ireland? Thanks again..

13. slotamuse

slotamuse Guest

to satlink, how r u mate, am brand new to this site, from glasgow, but ive had original dream multi media box for couple of years now. ive been searching allover the forum for uk codes and how to get them in to dreambox. ive read loads of your replies about tu box commander etc, thats the copies the euro vox etc the proper dream box doesnt have any of that when you hit blue button for blue panel settings and yellow gets you into menu that includes expert set up? but nothing about how to set codes transponder scan just tells you to select new cable or sat provider but wont let you change via the remote anythingf usefull. do i have to connect to laptop and use dreambox manager suite???? can you pleeeeeeeeeese help mate.

14. mikeboy13

mikeboy13 Member

supperds,
    it's called a null modem cable.
    if you're in dublin you can get them in satworld in kimmage for 7 euro.
    they've a website too.
    if not you'll pick one up in amazon.
    make sure it's not a serial cable you get though, they both look the same.

15. PvtJoker0

PvtJoker0 Member

argh, i did have it working but have the codes for vi**in (Tel**est) just changed again?

16. shrunkle

shrunkle Guest

My dm500c has just gone off again, i've lookedon the BigMAQ latest keys and they haven't altered since 10th april for ex telewest... anyone help me with a fix???

17. PvtJoker0

PvtJoker0 Member

18. westham88

westham88 Regular member

Is jokerjay's method on page 18 a permanent fix?? just got it working last night.

19. cgscott

cgscott Regular member

Yes. All i had to do with mines was download Nagrarom7 and put it in the directory mentioned and reset the box.

Works a treat.

20. 14dlads

14dlads Member

to fpt your dreambox you will need dreambox control center, link http://www.bernyr.de/dcc/dcc282.zip and to open you will need to download winrare,when you have done that open file dcc and it automatically connects to your dreambox(you need to be using a cross-over ethernet cable)now find the file nagrarom7.bin its in keylist folder,now download the most up to date nagrarom7.bin file from 4shared.com now load it onto your dreambox rebot, mine is working perfect again on 17/04/08.