1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500T 500C Fixes here

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Satlinksw, Apr 4, 2008.

1. akyboo

akyboo Member

your right my friemd i got this earlier give me time to look into it cos i have it on my desktop

2. akyboo

akyboo Member

pm me and ill mail you some advice same goes for anyone else

3. millerlfc

millerlfc Member

i flashed my m8s dreambox500c think i balls it up i used dream up an dw 1.6.5 do a scan just pickin up 75 transponders no channel listins no brutee force on can u helpme i cant afford 2 buy new1 can u email me wit help plz millerlfc@blueyonder.co.uk cheers if u can

4. millerlfc

millerlfc Member

hiya m8 i flashed m8s dreambox500c dontno wat ive done got dreamup dw1.6.5 do a scan 75 transponders found no channel listings i cant afford 2 by him new1 can u help me plz email is millerlfc@blueyonder.co.uk hope u can help me cheers

5. cgscott

cgscott Regular member

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  6. linny40

linny40 Regular member

i cant downlaod this keeps telling me session has expired see below
    Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
    You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
    If nothing helps, getting a premium-account will override the IP-check, which means it will solve this problem.

IF i get a premium account i have to pay for a min of 1 month. but i managed to download other files from rapidshare before without a problem.

7. AndyMc1

AndyMc1 Guest

8. cgscott

cgscott Regular member

Try this guys

http://rapidshare.com/files/109228054/working_dw2.0.fw2.html

Tested myself

9. linny40

linny40 Regular member

thanks for that ive now managed to download it,

10. miarach

miarach Member

hi jokerjay, u seem to be the man to get dreamboxes up and running again, not sure if I can follow urguides on previous pages though (complete tech novice I'm afraid) anyway you can tell me in very basic language step by step?

11. linny40

linny40 Regular member

ok so i have downloaded that file and saved it now confused again. there seems to have been lots of posts since i had my probs with dreambox and cant remember which order to do things in. so if osemone can give me a link or pm me or something as to which stage i do 1st i can have another go.
    So i connect my dreambox to pc and open upload the file i just downloaded - am i correect so far. I remember it mentions about an image, but where do you get the image.
    sorry if i sound dumb but i have tried to do this twice before and my box now does nothing green light comes on as soon as you plug in the electrical lead and when connected to tv via scart nothing but a blue screen. it wotn turn off or do anything else. dotn even know if/how it can be reset as i cant see a damn thing. Think it may need to be taken somewhere forsomeone to look at it who really knows what thye are doing.

12. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

sorry all the steps are the only way to get it up and running, if you print them off its easy then just cover line by line you can't go wrong its easy you can do it

cheers jay

ps the image everyone is downloading if it is any good leave feedback so others can see if it works, helps keep things moving in the right direction

13. mtv1

mtv1 Member

hi again guys and gals new codes chor;s 01 2b0204f9f2a41f00
    00 73c45601cb3b71c9
    if anybody needs help fix dream box 500 chor,s area just send e.mail to me . am i allowed post email adress ?

14. johng400

johng400 Member

fist of all thanks to everyone for their help, I have still a prblem with N$l keys, I inputed the latest from Big Mac and it still does not work.. I am a newbie.. when you input the keys do you need to change date on the end line Roma?? reading the othere posts everyone semms to get it to work .. if some kind person can just go through the key in steps again.. sorry to be a pain
    cheers

15. lucas2007

lucas2007 Member

john no need to change the date. just should be a case of changing 1 digit on 1 line on ur keylist(rarely have to change 2)
    compare ur au list to dat of the updated keys and make ur changes. then press exit then red to save. exit again red to save. press menu and reboot.

here is 1 of the best links for updated codes add it to ur favourites dude:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/531363

16. cathal1

cathal1 Guest

Hi Mtv1. Tried those codes in the keylist file. but they are still not working. Do they only apply for chor;s or will they work for n*l too?

17. lucas2007

lucas2007 Member

those codes are just for c***us man here is n*l:

N*L IRELAND 20th Apr 17:50 pm

00: 18 77 7F AF BF A1 1F 77

01: D1 64 1A DC 40 72 1E 49

18. cathal1

cathal1 Guest

Cheer's lucas. Tried them there but still no go. in the file all i have is the two lines with the code's. Is that all i need in there?

19. lucas2007

lucas2007 Member

as far as i know yes cos i only had 2 lines before but it still worked but dat was for c$£"£us man. new lines get added all the time

20. joxer1

joxer1 Member