1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dreambox dm500s output power

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by kingpip, Dec 13, 2011.

1. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

kingpip, what images have you being using and what settings are you inserting in what menus?

2. kingpip

kingpip Regular member

I've been using Gemini .... What other settings do u mean ??

3. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

within gemini what option in satellites and transponders are you suing. and what is your setting in satellite configuration

4. kingpip

kingpip Regular member

My Settings in satellite conf is many sats via motor .. its not picking any sats or transponders up !! i havent done anything different my when it was at my old house apart from reflash and rescan !!

Should i reflash with another programme ?? would this help ??

It is really baffling me now ha ha !!

Thanx for any help

5. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

on my dm500 i have the pli image. that being said i use my vu duo (usals) to control my motor so i can't swear to this advise. however if it is the same option then the option is 'many satellites via diseqc rotor' (correct?) in which case you need to individually set up a mapping scheme for each sat. With usals i can be simply stupid and it just does it for me ONCE i have set the correct 0degrees and spent many hours with a water level ensuring that clamp is level with motor, motor is level with dish and extending arm of dish is perfectly aligned with motor and arm when in the 0degrees position. It was a painful weekend for me and many limbs were nearly lost but then it worked so life was suddenly better :)