1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox DM500s Sat, still way to go ?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sandisk, Mar 8, 2015.

1. sandisk

sandisk Regular member

Hey guys' hope all is well your side :)

Just want some info please if you will. I very recently moved out of Dublin and am living 'a bit' rural these days, I have the basic sly package at the min with the dish up, so would I be right in saying all I will need is the dm500s flashed with cccam, and I'm nearly there ?

I had lousy internet speed but it was upped in recent weeks hence I can even contemplate this. Currently using android tv box cyclone x4 which is a great box running XBMC but I'm also paying monthly for decent streaming channels to run through XBMC, but are buffering a lot more now so its time to try something else I reckon.

Be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Cheers ;)

2. piopat

piopat Active member

dm500s still works well .of course it needs to be connected to the net , but 1 to 2 mb broadband would be loads .

theres plenty available for xbmc free , lots of great addons for tv shows / series / movies / tv channels and sports , of course broadband is always a factor with xbmc but my speeds are only 3 to 4 mb and i can watch most things fine , obviously tho with those speeds hd is not really an option .