1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox PVR 600T Help Required MMDS Cork

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by harboure, Nov 22, 2007.

1. jock54

jock54 Member

Hi guys, i have the 600t working with a pli image with the new rom7 au on it and all is working fine but i would like to run it using a nagra rom card but not sure what i have to do. I think i need the newcamd server in the image so it will read from the card and update card when codes change. I cannot see newcamd server in the pli image so i'm wondering does anyone know what image i need and what setup is needed.
    Thanks

2. mullgan

mullgan Member

Hi.. Can somebody help please. I had a perfectly working dreambox 600T with gemini image 4.3 and mgcamd 1.28 with autoroll and rom files. A month ago the channels started freezing. Approx every 15 minutes but sometimes every 2 minutes. When it freezes the signal levels does not change. I upgraded to gemini 4.5 and mgcamd 1.30 .. the freezing is not as frequent but still happens. I heard on some forums that mgcamd causes some issues. Anyone suggest another more stable cam to use ?

BTW. I have a ch**us sagem box that is working perfectly in another room so it doesn't appear to be the aerial / signal???

3. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

How did you split the aerial feed for the 2 boxes?

4. mullgan

mullgan Member

Fixed it... loaded evocamd 2.17 and the freezing has stopped.
    Thanks to all.