1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drivers and Software that work!

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by BassHole, Jun 17, 2005.

1. BassHole

BassHole Member

yes...i do have drivers and software that work even for the moto v551, seeing as that is the phone i have. all i need is a site to upload the file to and you peeps can stop crying bout drivers...heh
    as for the software...the easiest to use that i have found is mobiledit.
    i have working mpt but doesnt compare to mobiledit's easy useage or the functions.

2. frontpage

frontpage Guest

hi is it possible you can share unlocking software for mot 551 and v220 with me please i would appriciate

3. Arnost

Arnost Member

to BassHole: right choice, I'm runing this too and must say it beats all one-make software tools, it is universal, I changed my mobile 3 times since a I have it and am still able to use it! And so does my family.

4. dandoty

dandoty Member

I have the Motorola V551. After spending way too much time trying to get my 3rd partty USB BT dongle to work with MPT, I downloaded Mobiledit. The Mobiledit software does not list the V551 phone. Does anyone know if it will work with Mobiledit...and...withe a USB Bluetooth dongle????

5. Arnost

Arnost Member

You can try connecting V551 setting general or a similar model. They also have a good support team that can add your phone with a little help from you, mail phones@mobiledit.com with your request.

6. Arnost

Arnost Member

PS: USB BT should work fine