1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drummer in the NJ/RI/CT/Mass area looking to have a kick ass summer?

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by LocalBand, Mar 16, 2004.

1. LocalBand

LocalBand Member

Hi were a punk band from Ct looking for a drummer to chill during summer our some vocations and weekends through out the year, We play punk.our MAJOR influences are good charlotte, goldfinger, new found glory, blink 182. We know how to write songs and put music together. We just need a drumemr with some good advice and a sense of humor. We also need someone seriosly enough to help us put together a tour for this summer. If ur interested please let me know u can contact me at imhandycapped18@yahoo.com . We are very interested in the Nj/Ct/Ny/RI/Mass drummers cuz we may be able to give them a ride. again heres my email i'll be looking fotward to hear from you. imhandycapped18@yahoo.com

2. rubes

rubes Guest

i play guitar my boy joey plays drums lookin to make it big like to party have fun write music and perform i also sing a little im me at xxrubenmoneyxx or email me green_eyes_1985@hotmail.com lata