1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ds and sd card problems.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dragon3355, Sep 28, 2011.

1. dragon3355

dragon3355 Member

Hi, I've had this 4g sdhc sandisk sd card and I was wondering if I can play games from it on my dsi. I've had this sd card before I bought my dsi so I was wondering if I could get out of buying another one. Also, could someone please tell me how to format games on the sd card? I've been trying t look around but all the links I found were broken. Thank you.
    Also, when I have my sd card in, I can take and save pictures on my sd card... I just don't know what the problem is... Can anyone please help me???

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  2. Dylanbug

Dylanbug Member

3. dragon3355

dragon3355 Member

I apologize... Are you talking about an actaul flashcard that you can plug in the computer? And what firmware should I download? Again, I apologize... I've never tinkered with a ds before.

4. Dylanbug

Dylanbug Member

hi,looks like you are very new to the DSi hack things. it works like this.

Buy a flashcard----download the firmware for the flashcard,-----put the firmware and game roms in your Sd card---put the SD card and flashcard in your DSi cosnole----Power on the DSi and play the games.

About the flashcard, there are many different kinds of cards, i would recommend acekard2i, this is a easy card for you as a new player. here is a acekard 2i, just take a look: http://www.digitopz.com/acekard-2i-p-25.html

Other questions, send your reply.