1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ds Emulater

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Glitched, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Glitched

Glitched Guest

When a ds emulater comes out what do you think the system requirments would be? Any thoughts?

2. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

huh, my first time posting in the console forums... lol...
    ne way...
    the DS specs are:
    * Size (closed): 5.85" wide / 3.33" long / 1.13" tall
    * Upper Screen: Backlit, 3-inch, semitransparent reflective TFT color LCD with 256x192 pixel resolution and .24 mm dot pitch
    * Touch Screen: Same as upper screen, but with transparent analog touch screen
    * Color: Capable of displaying 260,000 colors
    * Wireless Communication: IEEE 802.11 and Nintendo's proprietary format; wireless range is 30 to 100 feet, depending on circumstances; multiple users can play multiplayer games using just one DS game card
    * Controls: Touch screen, embedded microphone for voice recognition, A/B/X/Y face buttons, plus control pad, L/R shoulder buttons, Start and Select buttons
    * Input/Output: Ports for both Nintendo DS game cards and Game Boy Advance Game Paks, terminals for stereo headphones and microphone
    * Other Features: Embedded PictoChat software that allows up to 16 users to chat at once; embedded real-time clock; date, time and alarm; touch-screen calibration
    * CPUs: One ARM9 and one ARM7
    * Sound: Stereo speakers providing virtual surround sound, depending on the software
    * Battery: Lithium ion battery delivering six to 10 hours of play on a four-hour charge, depending on use; power-saving sleep mode; AC adapter
    * Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian
    * Color: Silver and black
    I COPIED THESE FROM AN UNKOWN SOURCE

so i dont realy know, hope this gives you some idea

3. Darkhadou

Darkhadou Regular member

I'm guessing it would have the same requirements as an N64 emulator. Will work probably and the emu will be kinda crap since you would have to use a mouse/ tablet to control it...

4. Glitched

Glitched Guest

lol phantom69 i was asking for the systen requirment for the cpu to play th ds not the ds's

5. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

6. Glitched

Glitched Guest

I dont think you will get in trouble but thx

7. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

no problem, just tring to help out, my first helping in a console room.

gives me the eeby jeeby's lol