1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS Firelink flashcart problems

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by sirksam, Feb 16, 2007.

1. sirksam

sirksam Regular member

My friend has a DS FIRELINK flashcart for his DS, it's 1GB, and ever since I put an OGG file for the DSiPod program on it, everytime I try to play a game it says "Couldn't write sav!", so I deleted everything off it, and put a game back on and the system files, and everytime I try play the game, it says something like "Sav file needed 16K> please format the card!"

When I try to right click the card on my card and click on Format, it tries to format, but the bar never moves, I seriously need help, if I have screwed up my friend's card permanently, I'll have to pay for a new one, help would be appreciated heaps!

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

you can try the super ps2 format trick of doom. ps2 hd's aren't recognized on computers, and they wont show up. BUT! they can be formatted by force. this trick may work on your card too.

right click 'my computer'> manage >storage >now click on whatever the card is (removable storage most likely). format... just make sure not to reformat your computer.... that's why hd's should be named...

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  3. sirksam

sirksam Regular member

I've tried that, but when it get pasts 2 green bars, it just freezes and says "Cannot complete format", aw man I'm screwed!

4. sirksam

sirksam Regular member

Actually, never mind, I just fixed it, sorry for double posting.