1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS Lite, Passkey2, M3 Problem! (please help)

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by thejbot, Apr 24, 2006.

1. thejbot

thejbot Member

I have yet to play an NDS back up. I was able to play a GBA back up but with NDS it freezes on the game loading screen. Then I have no option but to power off. When I power back on I get this message...

"GAME NAME* warning! NDS GAME SAVE in card but CANNOT find 'NDSSAVE' directory. Backup fail! Press A to continue."

Anyone every have this problem? Please any help or ideas would be great! thanks

-jbot-

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Have you used the game manager software to place the game onto the card?

If not that will be your problem, you could manually add the NDSSAVE directory by making a new folder in the root of you CF/SD card and naming it NDSSAVE may fix this but your best bet is to use the software.

3. thejbot

thejbot Member

I didn't use the manager software so I've been trying and it doesn't seem to do anything when I click the write NDS button. The games are already .nds files if that matters. I have also tryed making the NDSSAVE folder on the root but nothing changed. Any other ideas?

Thanks so much for taking the time.

-jbot-

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

What game is it that your trying to play? Or is it happening to more than one game?

When using the game manager are you slecting you CF/SD card from the left panel before clicking on the Write NDS button?

5. thejbot

thejbot Member

just got them to work!!!!! whew, thanks for all the help. I wasn't using the game manager correctly.

-jbot-