1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS TT Will not work Bought 4 3 of them work?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by nasTdude, Feb 9, 2008.

1. nasTdude

nasTdude Member

hey all,

i have got a couple of problems hehe, i went out and purchased 4 DS TT's i have tried all of them and one of them no matter what will not work.
    Bummer, i really want it to work,

First of the one that doesnt work it wouldnt click in like the others did but then it fixed itself it now clicks in fine, and i could insert the micro SDHC, now when i tried it it wouldnt work, the DS just wont recognise that its there, so i thought hey i might as well test my micro sdhc in another cart, and well it worked :). so now i know that the cart is definetley broken.

What should i do is there any way i can open it up and glue it back together to fix it, something is not working right what do you think it could be.

I desperately need it to work :)

Any help appreciated :)

2. Oxadillia

Oxadillia Guest

You should tell the company as soon as you can.

If they sent you a broken product, you are entitled to a new one, or atleast a refund.

The only other thing I can suggest is keep trying. My M3 Simply sometimes just stops recognizing the card, so I just turn it off, remove the card and put it back in.

Also try blowing into the cart where the memory card goes (incase there is dust there)