1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DSi XL Acekard 2i no longer working.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by angel343, Jul 6, 2011.

1. angel343

angel343 Member

We have one DSi XL that, on the settings says it is 1.4.2E and another DSi which says it is 1.2E. Both have an Acekard 2i with the Stormbreaker logo that comes up when the game is inserted. They have both worked excellently so far, when bought we had to use an old DS Lite to get it working. Recently noticed the DSi XL is not working with either game, yet the DSi is working still. I noticed from another post that this has something to do with an update by Nintendo?? I am wondering if this is going to happen to the normal DSi we have, and if there is anything i can do about the XL?

Many thanks.

2. PS3fun

PS3fun Member

Did you try the latest acekard 2i firmware already?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  3. angel343

angel343 Member

The XL hasn't been played in over a month so I am wondering if there is an updated firmware to use. It is my sons DSi XL and am not very technical, but as I mentioned when bought back in January all the necessary steps were taken to use the acekard on it, ie using the old DS Lite - downloaded the software (firmware?) and it worked great up until now. Is there a new update to add on?

Many thanks for the reply.

4. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

Just download the firmware here, using the ds Lite to upgrade the acekard 2i following the tutorial in the file you just downloaded, then everything would be fine.

5. angel343

angel343 Member

Thank you, I'll try that.

6. angel343

angel343 Member

Bit of a late thanks, but got it working with the suggestions. :)