1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dsi xl orange blinking light

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by bigman75, Jan 9, 2012.

1. bigman75

bigman75 Regular member

hi hope someone can help me soon as my son is going to kill me,last week my sons microphone on his dsi xl stopped working so i decided i would take the microphone out his old ds and replace it, now i opened it up took it all apart and changed the microphone and put it all back together again.
    now when i switced it on the bottom screened flashed and whent off and now it wont go back on and when the charger is in the orange light flashes constint, now i looked online about this and people say it is the battery but i tried the battery in my daughters dsi and it works i have all connections in right and clipped down and still it wont go on, i read somewhere online i might have blown a f1 or f2 fuse but i dont no about that. any advice would be great as i am skint and my son is heart broken.

2. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

I am sorry to say that if you blew a fuse you now have to purchase a new dsi because replacing it is not easy for a beginner i would not have replaced the mic because they do make a headset with a external mic your son could have used instead and it works on the dsi and ds systems i am really sorry to say it's dead