1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DSTT/R4

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by jodiebex, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Fakamaz

Fakamaz Member

Hi All,
    I had exactly the same problem with hanging, yet re-formating to FAT32 actually helped me. Yet, here is a thing - once I add a new game, I have exactly the same problem as before - every game hangs.
    So, how do you guys actually solving this thing? I mean the onces who did FT32 format?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  2. misbelle

misbelle Member

removed - violates forum rules

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  3. misbelle

misbelle Member

removed - violates forum rules

4. misbelle

misbelle Member

removed violates forum rules

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Buh Bye misbelle.
    Looks like someone didn't read the forum rules b/4 posting.

6. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

got some from here and seem to be in stock all the time

www.lfentertainment.co.uk

7. Fakamaz

Fakamaz Member

I finally found how to solve this problem. It helped me so far.
    1. Format your card to FAT16
    2. Place all your game not all at once but in separate folders. Folder name should be the same as a ROM name.
    3. Set "Default reset" - ON, before you run ANY of your games for the first time
    4. Enjoy!

Thats it. Doing so DS is not freezing any more, and I can finally add new games and not re-format card over and over again! 8)

8. somerfiel

somerfiel Member

9. somerfiel

somerfiel Member

yep could pm his number ive waited 10 days and nothing yet thanks for your help

10. jodiebex

jodiebex Guest

Phone number I used (before xmas) for dan at ds-memory is:
    079 8519 3715
    Dont know if you can still contact him but hope so.

11. pilgrim22

pilgrim22 Member

Hi. I found this forum searching dstt and I hope someone might be able to help me. My daughter got a DS on Ebay and it came with a card with a bunch of games on it (looked just like a regular NDS card). I have 3 daughters and now the other 2 want this great game disk too and I thought maybe there was a way I could copy it? I started looking up NDS cards and found the ds tt. I think that is what her disk is. If I buy another card, can I hook the mini-sd card to my computer with the adapter and copy the card? Is the dstt the best one to buy? Any advice would be helpful - I'm not very tech savy but I would like to figure this out so they can stop fighting over the darn card! Thanks! :)
    michelle

12. jodiebex

jodiebex Guest

yes you can copy the games via your computer from the micro sd card. You must have the same make of card to use the same system files that will be on the original micro sd. If you get a different make of card they each have their own systems that can be downloaded from the internet. You can use the games on any card by just copying the files named .nds.
    I had quite a few problems with dstt's but found work better with 2gb micro sd, but others have no problems and say they are great. I had no problems with R4 revolution but they are hard to get hold of at moment.
    Cheers, Linda

13. lobos1632

lobos1632 Member

I have an R4 card and have had no problems with the games, movies or music playing. I tried to buy another R4 card for my nephew but it is sold out everywhere.

Just found the DSTT EZ Flash V card. My question is if I take the Micro SD card out of my R4 card and place it in the EZ FLash V card will it work? Or do I have to download a whole new software in order for the EZ FLash card to work? Thanks for any help!

14. karlWill

karlWill Guest

I placed an order with DS-Memory.net but due to a shortage of cards I did not proceed with my order. At first I thought I was a victim of another less than scrupulous internet company, however, Dan at DS-Memory is an absolute star. If you have any problems he will sort them and if you ask him via e mail he will contact you by phone. I have had alot of misfortune on the net when buying various items and would not recommend many companys. But DS-Memory in my opinion are trustworthy and deliver the goods as advertised. Highly recommended.

15. deathsqua

deathsqua Guest

16. deathsqua

deathsqua Guest

Any software or save games from an R4 will work with the DSTT.

17. jonlai9

jonlai9 Member

18. maxvolts

maxvolts Member

Yoy can get the dstt cards from here: Only £12.99, thats where i got mine from.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  19. davegamer

davegamer Member

It would possibly be best to get the DSTT now instead of the R4, mainly because there are no longer any real R4 made and all updates for them have stopped, at least with DSTT they are still making firmware updates for them.

20. flashcart

flashcart Guest