1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual Booting Ubuntu and Windows XP

Discussion in 'Linux - General discussion' started by deliriumx, Dec 10, 2005.

1. dragondog

dragondog Regular member

is there a way and how with what os can you accsess pic and videos on your xp useing linux...ex. pic102 is on my xp os and wile in linux accsess my pic folder and view pic102 and save it in linux and use it for wallpaper and what not

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

*yawn* .. in English so we have a chance of understanding it?

puppy linux.. but google answers all this crap anyway.. so I'm off tom carry on increasing my alcohol intake.. might steal a car later and look for boy racers or chavscum.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Monut drive then navygate to pricture frolder,vrom vis point you may b able to view pricture from rinux & set as desktop or just drag to rinux folder..lol..

Monut = mount
    navygate = navigate
    pricture = picture
    vrom = from
    rinux = linux

sorry for brad engrish

:p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  4. scum101

scum101 Guest

hi scorp.. it's the FIRST thing in the n00buntu FAQ.. "how to dual boot with xxxxxxx"

Now I'm off to have another tinker with MenuetOS .. check that out if you want to see something REALLY radical. http://www.menuetos.net/

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Will do,been playing with mint 8.0 it's ok till you hook up a tv in dual monitor mode..lol..those nvidia drivers are a joke

6. scum101

scum101 Guest

I use the official nvidia drivers on this 64.. they seem to work ok.. for me.. older card tho.