1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

duel dvd drives?? help pls

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lawndog, Mar 15, 2005.

1. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

question, if i put 2 DVD RW drives on my comp can decyter go start DVD to DVD or will I still have to burn to my hard Drive??? Thanks in advance
    LD

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Burn to HD.
    You do not want to even attempt a DVD on the fly. It has to decrypt the files first.
    Now if the DVD is already decrypted then you can do a burn on the fly. It is called a Diskcopy. DVDDecrypter would have to read it first in .iso and then write it to the other disk in .iso.

3. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

I'm tryin to make copies of copies and I used shrink/decypter to do it origanally?!!?

4. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

also is diskcopy a free DL?

5. rafigold

rafigold Regular member

Burning DVD to DVD on the fly can be successful, but why take the chance. If you burn it to the hard drive first you just eliminate the chance for that to be the cause of a problem.

6. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

lawndog
    Diskcopy is part of any burning Program like Nero or Roxio. It is nothing special you are just copying the disk.
    You can also do that by using DVDDecrypter in .iso read and then .iso write. This works if the data or movie is under 4.3 gb and is not encrypted.
    If you do not have it you can get a trial of Nero Ultra until the end of the month. Go to www.Nero.com and get the free trial version. It has a lot of good features on it.
    I again think that you might want to burn to HD first and then burn the DVD but the above methods and links can be utilized.

7. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

ya I think I will burn to HD, I just installed a new 1 so it wont take over to much space so I can leave movie on there for a little longer than normal!! Thanks for all of yall advice its always helpfull!!
    LD