1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

went to my trusty BB that handed out the big haul..lol nothing there...crap... so i went to hollywood video here by my house nothing...crap...so i went to the BB by my house that i have never gotten anything from and................................15 cases 4 of them doubles and a bunch of covers that i needed... talladaga night, invincible, little miss sunshine, click, step up....so not a bad night..lol

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- Yup !" as Hank Hill would say " Sometimes It pays to check the ones that Never ( Well almost never anyway ? Produce ) ! I went to a VideoUsa Once on a Sunday early and their Dumpster was chock full of cases ! I literally Climbed on in on that one - Orange yellow & Red cases as well as the Standard Clack ones and a few MilkyWhite/ Claer ones too ! That dumpster never produced again & even though That particular VideoUsa is closing I'm Not going to check it anymore because a Medical Clinic Has opened in that strip mall & guess where they throw stuff? You got it Same dumpster - I don't think they throw Sharps ( Needles , Scalpels ect...) in there or anyThing Super toxic or nasty But I'm not going to waddle around in a Lifetime supply of Rubber Gloves That may have recently been up someones Rear end or worse ? I'm not a Germa-Phobe But even a Sasquatch has to draw a Line somewhere right ? To Coin a Phrase " EeeeeeeeWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Anyway I decided not to got today on account of I think One or all of My little Great Nieces /Nephews or Grandkids shared their Cold or Flu with me ! was'nt That generous of them LOL! It's not so bad yet ! but I might Take a Couple of days off depending on How Bad I feel later ? I still have 2 saftey/personal days on top of my vacation ! It's kinda a wait and see kinda thang ? Oh well Glad you Got some ! " cases I mean ! LOL! " Tell all The Georges & Miss CinCyRob Hi! or as we say " GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!! Ciao Buddy !

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ( The Sounds of SasQuatch Snoring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! Who Hit The Snooze Button? LOL!!!!!! Later

4. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Had to Get rolling Tuesday ! so Went to check my regular Dumpster ! really Did'nt have a lot of time - was schlepping wifey around - Dr. appts., Walgreens -Chinese restuaraunt ect... Lot's of trash did not see any cases though ! Was'nt much of a Dumpster Dive -more like a Dumpster peek ? but I did try ! Oh well Better luck next time I suppose ! later friends !

5. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea its been awhile since ive been in the bush(dive) i will be there tonight.. gotta get some cases for a good friend....

6. greensman

greensman Regular member

Who messed up the screen? LOL

Went on tuesday and found 4-5 regular cases and about 25-30 of the small milky white cases. There were more but I was doing this in the middle of the day and my boy was in the dumpster runnin around. He's hooked for sure now. LOL. I told him that we would go by once or twice a week so he could help me out. rofl.

.....gm

BT69 you OK after all the craziness down in the Bayou?

7. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

greensman- Sure I did'nt Catch Anything That a Cortizone Shot and some Antiboitics would'nt Cure ! Other than Some Stress ! & a cold I'm Copacetic ! Later My friend

8. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well my dumpster divin friends, i did it again...got me 59 more cases and 3 game guides. allmost missed this haul.. looked in didnt see anything started to leave, decided to move a bag, and wham all them pretty cases...lol 59 of them... yes i went back to see if i could find 1 more for a even 60 lol

9. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- Well Go Dog go ! you Done good ! - And you did'nt even have to Traverse The frozen Tundra & Charm a Neptune Manager ladY !LOL! Well I'm Kinda in a Double bind right now transport wise ! wifey's car is in the shop! oil leak ? so she's got the other vehicle ( SasQuatch-Mobile ) & when she get's hers back mine goes in for a brake Job ! So I Guess I'll be Landlocked Diving wise till they're both on the roll again ! But I'll Survive as that old Disco song Says ! But atleast for now The Internet is working fairly well for me ! & There's always hard Drive Clearing & space making I could do Right ? Anyways I'm glad the posting ahve picked up ! It was sort of dead here for awhile ! Have fun with the new cases cincyrob & i'll check you later ! Ciao!

10. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@BigToxy69.

sorry to hear about your Rides. need to get that Sasquatch mobile back and on the road. not sure if all that hard drive cleaning is all that theraputic for ya..lol(i know i spelled it wrong)lol...

it has been kinda slow in here lately, but considering the weather around here its been kinda rough to go out in the DIVE..lol

11. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Sorry!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  12. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

I hear you , I understood what you meant ! Therapeutic ? I don't know if I spelled it right either ? Hard Drive Clearing isn't so much for therapy but after awhile I need room for new files/Iso's- movies So I clear & delete & de-clutter ! even with 600 gigs Total I runn out of space Now and again atleast on the desktop ! The laptop & me are still learning each other so there aint too much on it yet! But It does burn like A demon though !With nero ! Well Back to the Data Mines for me I guess See Ya later !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

check these bad boys out....

[​IMG]

as our leader JVC says

14. greensman

greensman Regular member

Nice haul buddy. I'm so jealous. lol. I just got a few the other day but like our hero says, "FREE is FREE".

....gm

15. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Greensman - I have just one thing to say about your signature pic - Are you ready ? " Four !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL" Good Hawl CincyRob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ciao!

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

LOL. Do you mean FORE!!!! Just curious because the other denotes a score or number. LOL. j/k there hairy man. Yeh rob's showing us up lately with all these cases he's haulin in. grrrrrrrr..... Gonna give my hunting ground another try later today and see what we come up with. Let the kid run around in there again and gather all the bounty if there is any. lol.

....gm

17. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

greensman ! Whatever the correct one is anyways - The Golf course Stripper would deffintely make the Sand traps more Interesting LOL! Wish you luck on your diving trip ! later Buddy !!!!!!!!!

18. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Dumpster Diver
    Explore the world of Dumpster Diving. Dumpsters-Accessorize Your Life
    www.Hope You can Take a Joke .com LOL!

19. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

here a pic of one of the covers that was in a box i got in the dive... just for you BigToxy...

[​IMG]

20. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob - Yeah I twas ' a bit younger in those Shots!! ( for that Cover ) I'm a little More Silverbacked Now ! But still Quite a Handsome Fellow ! and Modest too ! Of cousre I wish that They did'nt make me Dye My fur for the Cover ! Something about darker Colors Sell more Covers ? (Ever notice most DVD Covers are Black or Dark Colors ? Or Bright Loud ones - No earth Tones !)It makes me look more like a Gorilla ! & Gorillas are Cool But Orangutans are smarter ! And I had to pay for the hair Dye ! You have any Idea how much Lady Miss Clairol ( Glorious Gorilla # 23 ) it Takes to Do A SasQuatch From Top Knot to Toenails/Claws Let me Tell You it's a lot & they ain't giving It away either ! - And if That was'nt bad enough ! The TSA - Would'nt let me take it on the Plane with Me ! Something about Nobody Carries that much hair color For personal use ! They X-rayed it ,Dog Sniffed It , Contacted My Agent Buzzy Lazar Who verified My Story ! bUt I still ended Up late for My Shoot & had to Air Frieght the Hair Dye - Mo' Money , Mo'Money - & I ain't Seen The First Royalty Check yet mind You ! Ah! Oh! Well The Perils of Being Famous ? - Why Could'nt I have been born Rich Instead of Good looking? LOL! And Now that my fur has grown Some ( roots Showing ) I look like a Vain old Gorilla who ran out of Dye Money ! Or lost it ( ever see a Gorilla with pockets ?) Instead of a Stately , Studly handsome SasQuatch ! ( No I'm not going to say That Three Times fast either -CincyRob ) - Hopefully I'll revert to my lovely natural Color Soon ? I can almost Hear it Now ( Robin Leach 's Voice) And this week On Lifestyles Of The Rich and Furry !) Lol! Well Got to Go Polish The Claws & Groom the old Fur so see You around CiaO! Y'all !