1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- I was'nt going to Go there! But that's cool ! & while we're on the subject of weapons ? Does a sasQuatch With 3Beef and Bean Buritos Constitute a WMD ? = ( Weapon of Mass Destruction) or = (Whew!!!!! ,Man !!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or WMD- { Weapon of Malodorous Destruction LOL! ) Just a thought !!!! Just Picking at you ? Yeah ! after you've been Diving for a while You get caught up on cases Unless your running a Video bussiness ( Wedding Video's ) ect... Or Burning lot's of data Disc ? Or You have a big family & your The go to Technology Guy or Gal ? equality spoken here ! But It get's addictive Like colllecting anything else ! Or Like Gambling Will I hit Big next roll, hand or lever Pull ? Or maybe a lil' Bit Like fising ? will I catch any today ? or will I catch The Mother of all fishes Today ect... Will My dumpster be full of movies and cases or Just trash ? It's almost a Zen Conundrum ? You can never be too Rich, too Thin, or have too Many cases ? It's the Poke'mons of Dumpster diving Gotta' Get'em all LOL! Oh well Back to Vanna later Buddy!

2. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

oh my god i gotta get up off the floor im rolling here...lmao thats the best...

3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- F.Y.I . methane Collects in low places LOL!

4. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

cause i got friends in low places where the methane stays where we get our cases, cause i got friends in low places....

how ya like that one....for all you garth brooks people out there..lol

5. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- Saw him once in concert ! when I was Dating The Wife- Seemed pretty decent ! Music-wise ? It may have been set up ? But a Marine Was in the audience in the First Couple of Rows from the stage in his Dress Uniform & The Marine Gave GaRth The hat From his Uniform ! Garth Got Kinda Full Up { He appeared Genuinely & sincerly Touched by The gesture !} & He paused Momentarily and said " Something like " I was always taught that if someone gives you something you should give them somthing in return ! Or If someone Does you a good turn , You return the favor in Kind ? AnyHow he called to someone in his crew That was underneath the Stage ! & they handed him a acoustic Guitar & a MarkSalot Pen ! He autographed the Guitar & gave it to the MariNe ! I thought that was a Nice gesture on gis part! IMHO! Regardles if The Guitar was a Martin , yamaha or a $20.00 Pawn shop special? AnyHow cincyrob! Watch out for the Methane ! It's deadly ! Literally especially in" Confined Spaces!!!"- Thank You safety Films at work ! So Lift the Lid when you Dive and make sure There's Plenty of air Down there Too & no smoking ,no open Flame! Okay! Dive safe !, Live Long and Beware of The Lizard people ! CIAO! Ps#1.0 - One more Methane/Garth related Pun - The Thunder Rolls!!!!!!!!!!! -LOL!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  6. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Well I've been officialy Caught in the act !- was in town paying bills stopped @ an alternate Blockbuster & They had a bag Bursting at the seams literally with cases was Trying to get it lightened enough to dig out when Miss Thing ( BloCkbuster employee came out and Enquired Sir as to what I was doing- I Could'nt think of a fast & convincing lie so I said I was getting cases ! She was polite But gave me the even though it's garbage it's still ours ! ECt... Please keepout ! & she would ask her manager if she could save some for me If I would leave my Name & number ? I gave a polite nevermind and came home I did manage to get a small Box of cases Thought ! Oh well I suppose I'll have to lay low @ that location For a good while !Well That's all folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

rulisky- You can Find cases anyday of the week But I would suggest going before bussiness hrs . In the AM But after dayight ! to avoid The stray employee or two!

8. neptune

neptune Regular member

Miss Thing lmfao.. your trident didnt work did it BIGTOXY69
    ???????

leave your Name & number ????to tell the cops lol

I did manage to get a small Box of cases Thought !>>how did you do this when she went inside ?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  9. greensman

greensman Regular member

@BT69,
    Just like a woman to chastise you. lol. I'm sure you got plenty more locations to pillage tho. hehehe.

@neptune,
    I never thought about the Po-Po. ;-) I'll remember that next time I'm out and have the ever prying employee interfere.

...gm

10. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Before she came out ! All though al women are Beautiful To someone Let just say My Trident has better taste Than That !

11. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

HECK BT youshould have just growled at her and she would have ran and told everyone she saw sasquash and everyone would have laughed at her and you would have been home free with a big haul...lmao... i needed a good laugh...

edit to add

good thing you wasnt FEETZ UP HEADZ DOWN....LMAO

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  12. greensman

greensman Regular member

LOLOLOLOLOLOL,

That's what I needed, thanks buddy. My kids even asked what I was laughing about. I was waiting for someone to say something about that "Feetz Up, Head Down". hehehe.

........gm

13. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

greensman- Should've had Burito's For breakfast ! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I could have unleashed more than Just A growl !!!!!!!!!!! But then I suppose That would'nt have been politically correct ! I really hated leaving all those cases behind though ! Oh well Such is Life I suppose ? anyway You really know how to rub it in ! Well I guess I'm gonna have to work on a few projects ! on the profile so see you around the old campfires Bucaroos !!!!!!!!!

14. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

greensman- If I were Completely Feetz up Head Down @ the Time I could have told her to Kiss My Shiny Metal Adze !!!!!!!!!!!

15. 2colors

2colors Guest

Wed am when I dropped off 3 in the drop box, drove around back peeked in and had a gold mine. All in bags,clean, some had original covers. Total of 194. Haven't had to buy any in quite awhile. I used to order from Meritline 100 for $25/to my door. Now I stop 2 times a week and fill my trunk up.

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

OK!! I'm gonna try a Wednesday this next week and see what happens. I've never done any good but who knows. :)

BT69 you better keep that metal shiny ADZE covered up as not to scare anyone further. LOL.'

.....gm

nice haul 2colors........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ I'm gonna get me a box or bag full some day.......hehehe.

17. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

2colors- Great Going- ! So depending if you Bought your cases Before - at meritline like you said ($25.00 per 100- in Bulk ) or if you went to wallyworld or wherever and bought in smaller packs ( 5to 10-for $1.00ea. ) You probably saved yourself anywhere from $48.50to -$ 194.00 as they say in those convience stores "What a bargain ? Ho ! Ho!" LOL! Coninued good luck and watch out for miss Thang ! & Beware of the lizard people !

18. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

Greetings from Buffalo NY! Blockdumpster has yielded a good quantity of cases here. Haven't yet counted them but my trunk is fairly cluttered with smelly reward. Praise to JVC for completion of another successful hunt.

19. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

RippDogg- If your in Nyc You might have to watch Out For NailedNy - We have'nt heard from Her in a while But I hear she weilds a Mean BoatHook ! LOL! Or maybe a Left Hook ? I get those two confused ! Though you both Might be operating in different areas? O'Well ! Good luck & beware of the hook !

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

1000th post! (for this thread) this thread is my bizzitch now. >.> (did i just say that?)

anyway, nothing new yet. i'm going out after work friday, before i drive home, to see what the rich fratboys have dumped.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007