dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

It would put a new twist on Bumfights, wouldn't it? The dogg is on the prowl tonight so we'll see.

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Auslander:

That's the spirit! I lived in two apartment buildings filled with rich kids spending $2000 a month for rent (I lived in the basement in the old super's apartmant LOL). The stuff they use to throw away! I think the most valuable thing I ever found was this huge collection of silverware (very heavy solid silver)and solid silver tableware in a service for twelve. I could have sold it for a fortune but, sentimental sucker that I am, I gave it to my sister because she'd love it. (I didn't keep it because it just didn't match my paperplates ... albeit top of the line paperplates LOL)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2007
  3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

gerry, if you had sold the silverware than you could have got new plastic plates instead of paper plates!

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LOL! I wouldn't have needed those wicker discs to put the paperplates in either! Oh well, such is the cost of my affection for my sister LOL!

5. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

gerry1- They have plastic plateholders now - instead of the wicker thingies !- But then you Might be the Wicker Man after all ?

6. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

now that was one goofy movie....nick cage has done better.

got about 45mins here at work then gettin my gear on and heading to the dive. been kinda dry all week only 6 cases in the last 4 days.. kinda dry spell here..

BT69 do a Sasquatch dance for me bring some kinda luck my way. been awhile since my last big haul. i have more friends that need some cases..lol

7. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well BT69 dont know what dance/Jig you did but it was a good one. dont have a offical count but 175-200 is a ballpark figure. will have exact count and pics in the morning

8. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- Then I Guess the Secret Decoder Ring Triple Sumo Summersault Half Gainer with a Twist of lemon! Back Flip into the No.#8 washtub ! Three left turns to the right ! Waffle-Stomp into the Corner Pocket Dumpster Dive Dance ! Must have done the trick ? Glad I could help !!!!!! LOL! Ciao! - New pix BeauCoup!

9. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- On the New Sig ? Modesty is everything - You Might Really Wanna Check the Pictures on the old profile now LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just a Thought?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  10. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

heres the final count. 170 single cases 3 double cases 7 gamecube cases. the boys get those..lol and 6 xbox cases. total of 186 cases.. none of them had covers in them or the stickers on the fronts.. will post the pic later

11. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

heres the pic of the cases. think im good on cases for a while..lol

[​IMG]

12. greensman

greensman Regular member

@cincyrob,

It's a good thing that you live about 20 hours away. LOL. I'd have to arm wrestle you for those cases. (you might lose that btw....hehehe) BUT take into consideration I would buy the beers for the after party. hehehe.

Nice haul on the cases buddy. I'm gonna find something like that someday. Is that a corporate store or just a big mammer-jammer? LOL. We have a few here but none of them have produced yet!! Dang-it. :p

....gm

@BT69,
    I like the art-work of the new cincyrob. You an arteest or what?? LOL. Hope all is going well my LARGE hairy friend. :)

13. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

He came to his senses and got rid of the other signature 'cuz it is soon to be baseball season again and he can't stand to cry over lost games again.

14. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

It's nice to be appreciated for ones talents or lack thereof in my case ! But thanks anyhow ! Y'all are cold blooded on that baseball Stuff ! Glad I don't really Follow Sports ! { Unless you Count Apartment wrestling as a Sport( catights !!!!!!!!!!!!) } & BTW the apartment usually wins lol! You'd probably be on my case too ! You can take Care of Super-CincyRob Rather easily It's Called a Kryptonite Spitball - Works everytime LOL! Will try to come upwith more interesting Pics & Amusing Antidotes- Anecdotes ? I get those to confused ? " hello! Poison Control center ? !!! It's The second one? & eating too much Sugar free CHocolates Does that to everyone? thanks !!!!" LOL! well Good hall CincyRob -er' I mean Mr. Kent ! LOL ! Ciao y'all

15. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea i figured it was time to rest us that arm. MR Red is a tuff cookie but we might need him down the road..lol

good to see ya again BlivetNC. you do fantasy baseball?

BT69 just finished working on adobe photoshop. got a few pics i altered

16. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Nah, no fantasy baseball, no time,

17. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- Many Fantasies But none involving a baseball, Bat or Catcher's mit !Maybe a catcher's mask though! LOL! Keep playing with it !!!!! { Adobe Photoshop} I mean ! & you'll Develop an eye for what works proportion-wise & the like ( Most people make the Heads to Big {most common mistake } & in my case I would look like a mammoth because I have a Big head already ! Literaly ! Enjoy it ,It passes the time & you can make your own custom DVD& CD covers That way too! Glad you done good on your Dive ! Just wanted to check in When your ready post a few pics that you Photoshopped just for fun ! later ganG!

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@BT69
    take a look in my profile just put a photoshop enhanced pic of me as a baby...lol

19. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Cute Kid ! must have been hard on your moms giving birth to you with the hat on and all That ? LOL! Looks Like you have The ideas down Pretty good Now Practice - "Your Kung-Fu is very good But you lack Discipline !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

20. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

The New & improved RippDogg ? - Atomic Dogg Version on Profile !!! WOOF!! WOOF !!! WooF! He ain't lil' Bow Wow That's fer'sure !