1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I'm not a big fan of Pete Rose. Got to be one of the dumbest pro athletes that ever live. And they are a ton of those types out there. Betting on your own team and still being in debt to bookies. Since probably a third of the baseball players are "juiced," all the records should have asterisks. I would vote to let Rose in posthumously, that way he would never have the satisfaction of knowing. And my reasoning is that he lied for years about it, and I don't recollect him really saying he was sorry, and if he did it was too late.

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Well !! What's all this this then ? I'm not gonna get bewtixt you sports fans ! not qualified too in that arena anyways ! But My opinion On the Pete Rose Thing is kinda Like Politics ! He had two things not going for him ! 1. They Wanted to make an example of somebody ! and 2. He got Caught !!!! That's my opinion anyways !!! - Sorry I did'nt get to post my Weekly Dumpster report ! To much going on at home right now ! But I can give you a non-detailed overview of last weeks dive If You'd like ? At The first stop I got about Four of those Formely Mythical Clear {JVC -Type) Garbage bags full of cases most were even double bagged ! You'd almost think they were helping me out Heh Heh !!!!!!! , The second stop had more Dvd cases and some movies - several copies of The forbiden Kingdom {Jackie Chan } and a few other tites !. My third stop Had no DVD cases But The Blockbuster ner was'nt there and I got a Neat Rolling stock/AV cart ou of the dumpster So if I may Quote LONDON Tipton " Yeah ME!!!!!!!" - I know It's a kiddie show but she is pretty and she's legal (21) Even a sQuath has morals !!!! Besides All I get at the sQuatchnest is Basic cable so Disney is as near as Iget to a pay channel !!!! Will Endeavor to Make another Dive tomorrow Will post if I gets the chance? Yo 'Homie's we'gone !!!!!

3. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

gonna stop on my way home tonight at a dive that isnt to far out of my way. havent been to this one in a REDS moon....lol
    i'll leave the BB(baseball) out of it....

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

I agree, with Michael Vick getting the nod to rejoin the NFL, why not?
    I'm pulling for Josef Stalin next year.

5. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

blivetNC- yeah I'll Dial up Pol Pot & Cincyrob can Call Mao Tse Tung & we can Shoot the breeze LOL!!!!! - While I'm against hurting Domestic animals That are'nt Food Type critters Especailly animals that are Beneficial to man Like Horse's Dog's cat's ect... I do think it's a crazy world when Celebrity types Can Do or Deal drugs , Rob or Kill People and Get off or at the very least get a slap on the wrist and a stern lecture and Michael Vick Gets the Big Slam For Killing and fighting dogs !!!! I'm not advocating dog fighting ! or apologizing for michael Vick It's wrong and he was wrong I just think That as much as I love Animals A human life Is more valuable ! To me atleast anyway Most of these Sports Athlete-Celebriries Supposedly attended a College ? They should give them a class in Not being a Dumb*** !!!!! & Explain that In U.S.A Everyone Is subject to the law and equal under the Law from the Richest Team owner to the Lowly Waterboy ! atleast on paper anyway ? & I know Justice isn't blind & money talks & The Richer you are the Better Your chances with The legal System but the basic principles are sound and proven !!! The world is skewed ,left is right, Up is down Black is white wrong is right !!!! People need to man, woman , or whatever Up !! and take responsibility for themselves and their lives instead of blaming everyone and everything else for things !!! All I can say If you liked Katrina & Rita You're Gonna Love THe Govermant Being your new daddy !!!!!

6. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well i stopped at the dive on my way home.only thing in there was a broken chair and some old pens. not a thing to even look at. no news paper or anything..lol

7. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Last off topic Rant.

Sorry folks, you pledge to follow a code of conduct when you join an organization, then get upset when you get caught breaking the rules and get punished. Waaaah, Waaaah, Waaaah.
    Does lifetime now mean 2 years or less? Jeremy Mayfield reinstated in like 3 months now?

8. greensman

greensman Regular member

Was there a nerve hit somewhere that I missed??

NO diving for the GM anymore!! I was on a slump comparable to J. Hamilton. ;) So gived it up! :p

9. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

J hamilton LMAO!!!!!!! see why we gave him up and stole your best young pitcher....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

10. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Well to get the ship of state or fools? back on course !!! Whichever is most appropriate or Applicable I suppose ? ON Dumpster Diving I finally Got around To counting and Toting ( Storing cases in 18Gallon storage Totes } Though I must Confess I'm not Quite Done yeti !! LOL!!!!!!!!! But On empty cases My stopping point was #538 DVD cases with one very full Garbage Bag Left to sort ! And on Free DVD's { Movies ect... ) I'm up to 125 but not finished totally counting them yet a Mixed Bag pun unintended Of Titles Becoups Copies of Jackie Chan -The Forbidden Kingdom, and many others ! But I'm still Sorting & counting so I'll Get the Final Tally up when I can ? FWIW Walmarts has The 18 gallon storage totes in Groovy Colors Chartreuse ,Blue , Magenta , ect... For $3.50ea. Which is cheaper than the Grey/Silver totes of the same size and Neater looking too IMHO anyway FWIW anyaway ? THey are fairly roomy and you can store about 130-ish dvd cases in them depending on how you arrainge them ! cab't beat the price unless it's free ? well That's all I have to babble about for now Cheers !!!! and Full Steam aheaD !!!!!!!!!!

PS.#1- Okay finally Tally 598 on empty Cases & 170 on free DVd's This was from two combined dives { last week & This week ) so not too shabby !!!!Cincyrob Prolly leaves that much in the dumpster ? But as the saying Goes Some are Born to Greatness and others Aspire to it !!!- Gee Look y'all I'm Aspiring !!!! So that's what that smell is? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  11. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

- " Children Of The Night !! ,Oh What Music They Make !!!" Thanks Bela !! Could'nt have said it Better myself If I was you ? But To being I'm not I'll just say " Dumpster Divers ,Oh ! What Treasures they RaiD !!!!!! - Sorry Bela Though Dumpsters may be somewhat coffin-esque I'd don't Think you could hang ? , What with the Garlic from the leFtover Pizza's and all ! Still I dig the cape What happpened ? Did you Mug Elvis / - Ladies and Gentlemen Toxy hass left the Building !!!! Dive Naked Scare the Rats !!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  12. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

- What's that ? A Fillmore ? Real futuristic I dig the Fins !!! Went Tuesday !!! Will Fill in the Amazing details Later as usual 1 Dis'nt get around to Sorting and Counting yet ! MY does'nt that sound familiar? Maybe I Need a Sorting Hat ? Would'nt want to end up at SlitherinG house now would we ? Or Maybe I should just move to Liddsville - "I am the Great and Powerfull HooDoo !!!!" OOPS! i accidentally channeled charles nelson reilly again !!! I hate when that happens***** Hey If you don't like my Foppish and extremely Amatuer attemps at Comedy You Know what to do ? So Start POsting already even !!!! - PLease Before I'm Forced To Channel Jerry Lewis !!!! AS they Say in Chalmette, Louisiana It' Ain't Gonna be Nothing Pretty !!!!!!Ciao Daadio !!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  13. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

-It's getting worse I feel the Spirit of Dr. Zachary Smith Trying to break Through The Veil " The Pain , OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The pain !!!!!!!!!

14. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

- Todays program is brought to you by the letter ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

-iS Their anybody out there ? Although I enjoy Talking To and about Myself immensley !!! I'm just that Good !!!! Even I get Tired of me on Occasion! ,It's rare but it happens !!!! Why don't you do your Cyber-ian Friends a favor And post something I'll even try to sort & count my last dive and post it if that;ll help ??? anyway Keep on Truckin!!!! and Dive Safe & often Peace OuT!!!!!!

16. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

M'kay - Here's The awaited or not totals From last Tuedsays Dive !! - DVD cases 261 plus A couple of games and a movie or two !!! and 27 PS-2 Game Gases !!! I don't own any game systems But if it'll hold a cd or a DVD I'll Use it !!! Not my best dive but not my worst either !!!!- Besides if we were lucky all the time we'd run out of room quiclky would'nt we ? Well I guess That's All I can say for now other than Start posting Guys & Gals {PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} Ciao Daddy !!!!

17. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Mr Biggy

Yes I'm here. But I don't dive. If I did, I would be down by the river living in the dumpster 'cause I've fallen in and can't get out!

18. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

garmoon- lil'Googley eyed Buddy I never said anyone had to dive ! That's a personal decision ! Like Mayonaise or Ketchup ???!!! but It's nice to hear a voice or read words that are'nt my own atlaest every once in a while ! Iknow I amaze myself sometimes too ! But I am Wise enough to realize other people are important too and have things to say !!! I just wish that they could ay something here occasionally ! BTW how's the new Job as Spokes-Eyes For Geico Going ? Looks like a Job so Easy Even a Caveman could do it ? - Ps #1 If you end up living in a dumpster down by the River ? If you see my Van Rockin' don't be Knockin!!!!! LOL!!!!! Cheers buddy !!!!!

19. 21Q

21Q Regular member

Reported this a WHILE back but some updates to it. I found a mac se/30 in the trash and it didn't work. I was able to finally pick up a drive and battery for the thing and now it boots up. What ever was on the drive originally is still there, but I can't get most of the programs to boot up.

[​IMG]

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k6/21q2/Mac SE30/

Small bit of immaturity. This is page 69 lol

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  20. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Great find !!!! though maybe you should /Could change the trash file Icon to say Dumpster LOL!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009