1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. greensman

greensman Regular member

Must be nice to live in "case" heaven... LOL.

Good for you ya old hairy thing!!! ;)

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

greensman- yeah buddy nothing like running out of Spaces for Cases !!! Sad but true !!! But Like Pokemon' {Gotta get'em all } Cheers !!!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

[bNA-NA-NAA NAA NANA -AQUA-sQuatch !!!.

I Jollypizes fer' not checking in sooner !!! But it's been a Bizarreax !!! Kinda World the last couple of months !!!! And Although I maybe Humbled on ocassion ? I Remain UNbowed !!! - Even though I profess to be a Swamp-sQuatch Dumpster Diving Takes on a Literal meaning when it rains for like 10 days ? Yes the Dumpsters do have Drain holes but they usually end up plugged with waste paper , fast food Biomass & Ejecta , and the every so usefull wet Cardboard Pulp !!!! Which normally results in Dumpster Gumbeaux !!! REcipe { 1 Half Eaten Pizza with the works, 3 gallons of sticky soda residue , and enough Taco Grease and REfried Bean residue to make a Buzzard Nauseous ! { God I Really Hope that , THe Brown stuff is only Refried beand ??? Istead of ??????? Nevermind ! Anyways Over the last three weeks I made some small hauls here & there and a Couple of EL Mucho Grande Ones Too ! This weeks trip was Sweet as Cartman would say All the Dvd cases were in THose Mythical {Until Recently JVC Clear Plastic bags {Double bagged even } so it made my job much easier !!! - I ended up just counting up all my uncounted cases from the last 3 or4 dives today as 1 big haul instaed of as individual lots like I normally Do ! Picking up from my last count which was 390 when all was counted and stored in tores My total was 1,475 cases , a couple of movies , and a as yet uncounted quanity of PS3 Disc cases - I even found some Prawn ( The Adult Kind ) not the seafood Kind ! whic h is weird becuse I don't think that That notable Video Chain Rents Prawn ? anyways Besides getting a Flu shot and then getting the Flu a week later Life is Good !!!!!!!!!!!! to Quote Gurney Halleck "Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work. " There I go making an A$$ out of myself again LOL!!!! J/k cheers y'all

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  4. greensman

greensman Regular member

This is why I believe the FLU shot is complete CR@P!! I've gotten it twice I think and ended up with the DANG flu both times... I only remember getting the flu w/o the shot once and me bride gave the dang disease to me... difficult NOT to get something when you live with the person. lol. :)

Hope all is well BT69 and very nice HAUL you made there!!! :) CHAO for NAOW!!!! :D

5. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

greensman- Yeah I hear ya's !! This migh just sound supremely stupid But I ain't gonna get the Swine Flu Shot When they have them!!! - Besides with all the Pig I 've eaten over the years It'd prolly give me that too !!! lol! Cheers buddy

6. greensman

greensman Regular member

I've heard from a few doctors personally that they're NOT getting the PIG SHOT and from my kiddies PED personally that they're NOT letting their children get the inoculation as well... so that means NO for the GM's family!!! ;)

7. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

greensman

YEAH !!!! I'M not gonna either ! I guess I should think about a tetnus shot though ? LOckjaw can be a Biyotch and it's rough on the fangs !!!

8. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I'll not be taking it either. I can't recall ever having the flu unless I get well quickly. I have never been so sick that I had to stay in bed for a week. Besides more people get killed in car wrecks each year. A lot of health care workers will not be lining up.

9. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

THE cREATURE wALKS AMONG uS

I made a quick little Roundabout Dumpster expedition this A.m. ! Three stops with a Guestimate of about 30 cases ? Irobically Their was someone at my last stop already Rummaging through the Dumpster ! He was a Guy with a 10 speed and a back pack so probably A Cyclist / Student ? anyway whatever His status in life he did'nt appear to take away anything so I checked the dumpsters after he left and got a few cases from it So apparently he was'nt a Case-hunter ? Possibly looking for posters or candy maybe ????????? 1st come 1st served Buddy !!! CiaO !!!

10. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Hey that was me! Glad you didn't startle me! LOL

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

it wasn't me as i do ride a 21 speed mountain bike with a backpack loaded with stuff for computer repairs.

12. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

ddp- No Carbon FootPrint and a One man Geek Squad Uncle Al really would like you LOL!!!! Peace & Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE !!!!!

13. ddp

already had thanksgiving on my birthday last month. canada.

14. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

ddp Well then Good day then 'A !!!!!!!

15. ddp

not "A" but "eh"

16. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@ddp

Do you talk like those locals in the movie "Fargo"--eh? yaoh!

17. ddp

nope.

18. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

ddp- you probably talk about like we do only probably more civilized and polite ! Anyhow I don't get much Practice talking ! I can talk and enjoy doing so of course ! But between THe She -sQuatch telling me to shut up and Scared Townies Running off Screaming "sasQuatch !!!!!!!!!!!!! " I normally don't get to ! Oh well the plight of the Semi-Mythical I suppose ? After all I did'nt believe in JVC's Amazing Clear Plastic Trash bags full of dvd cases Either ! That is until I actually saw and gathered some myself ! So I guess there's room for all kinds of Critter round the swamp ? DDp don't pay attention to Garmoon it just makes him act up more LOL!!! I Did'nt count 'em up but I got a 33gallon Bag full last Tuesday so I guestimate about 60-100 maybe including s few Booger green'uns !!! my favorite ! I plan on making the Weekly dive tomorrow if humanly- er I mean sQuatchly possible and nothing interferes with me doing so ? will report back soon ! Good day & MerrY christmas, Channukah , Kwanzaa , Solstice , Festivus or whatever you choose to or not to observe ? In any case { PEACE !!!!!!}

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  19. ddp

i don't pay attention to Garmoon unless he acts up then i can always feed him to the wolves as i think they are getting awfully hungry right now.

20. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

PETA may protest, calling this feeding cruel and unusual punishment for the wolves.