1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

they haven't complained before when we fed the wolves on spammers & idiots.

2. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Garmoon is a tough texan, may kill the wolves when they bite on him.

3. ddp

my grandfather on my father's side was from texas before coming to canada. i've been face to face with a wolf at about 30' apart when going to a customer about 3 winters ago. we looked at each other for a minute or 2 then it went into the bush.

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@all

I hate to burst your bubble, but no self respecting Lafayette, Louisiana Raised Cajun would ever want to be mistaken for a Texan! Sorry greenie, but I did have my tonsils removed in Lubbock. We can cook over here Sha, everything doesn't taste like cumin and chili powder. I'm sure I can find a nice recipe for Wolf gumbo. LMAO

And if things continue to go as they are now in the Superdome tonight(17-7Saints) , N.O. might sink another foot into the swamp. Go Saints!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  5. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

The way the Patriots are playing right now, they may end up in the next Sasquatch's haul posting.

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

The Pat's aren't playing. They just showed up for the game. And I've been a big Pats fan, since well before the New England name changie.

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Boudreaux enters Thibodeaux's barbershop for a shave.

While Thibodeaux is foaming him up, Boudreaux mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.

Thibodeaux said, "Mais, I'm got just the ting", taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place dis between your cheek and gum."

Boudreaux places the ball in his mouth, and Thibodeaux proceeds with the closest shave Boudreaux has ever experienced.

After a few strokes, Boudreaux asks, "Thib, what if I swallow this ball?"

"No problem," says Thibodeaux.
    "Jus do like everyone else..............bring it back tomorrow!"

8. ddp

that should be added to the friday joke thread. ewww!!!!

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

done and done

10. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

garmoon - You need a good Wolf Couchon to make a Gumbo everbody knows Dat Cher' !!!! if you use jes' plain ol' Br'er Wolf it's just gonna taste like Dog soup !!!!! Me Now I would put me some Gumbo deers in Dere or atleast some of dat deer sausaage!! but then dat's just me Cher' Anyhows May the Sun always be at your back , may dem roads rise up to meet you and may your Boudin always be Spicy enough { a Cajun interpitation of an old Irish Blessing ) Now where did I puts that Andouille ???????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Nah, I et me dat dog soup in Korea-nuttin lak wolf. Sha! I gas me be puttin dem snochains on der pirrogue on Fry-day nite. I got to make groceries somtime afore den. I aint shot me no deers dis year. I'll be stocking up on dat antifreeze, Seagram 7. Selling dem gater skins been slow dis year since I had no stimulus so I kant git me no Crown Royal. But seen where we gonna be disportin nutria to Asia. Rat is rat! Au-eeee.

12. JVC

JVC Active member

Hey y'all! Been awhile. Hope everyone is doing ok.
    Haven't dove in quite awhile. Since I got my blu ray player, I haven't gotten any dvds to make backups of. It's too expensive to backup blu rays. May as well buy another one, if you want a backup!

I hope everyone had a good turkey day? I must be a turkey, because I got stuffed!
    In case I don't see you again before then..........
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

13. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEARS TO ONE AND ALL - PEACE !!!!!!!!!

Lot's of Minor tragedy's this month, Job Changes , turned 50 { still young and Sexy for a sQuatch } Wife's car died {13 year old toyota } Had to deal with a Bipolar Salseman, along with several other incedents that I wont Bore you with !!!!- But all considered we're Still rather blessed compared to you puny humans !!!! LOL!!! J/K Gang & to reitterate My earlier staement -HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YeARS TO ONE AND ALL - PEACE !!!!!!!!!- As tiny Tim said " God Bless us Everyone " or was it " Tiptoe Through The Tulips .... ? " I get those two confused - All sQuatch-Farts are Bad especially Brain -Farts LOL!!!!!- P'S. Is it Just me or Does Ronnie James Dio look like a Short Tiny Tim on Steroids and LSD??????? Must just be me I guess ???? Peace

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  14. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

JVC- What is your Bidding My master ? you Will Smell The Power of The Dumpster-side Muh-Ha-Ha_hA!!!!!!!! - Just kidding Obi-Wan ! Good to hear from The Grand Wazzoo , Imperious Potentate , Pontiff of Refuse Perusalnd Grand Muckity ,Muck _Lord High Everything-Else Once again !!! I hear you on the Bluray Thing If you have to Buy The Blank For $2.00-$5.00 or so Then Buy a Bluray Case ? and a Bluray Burney Plus a Bigger Hard Drive or Three It could get expensive ? But then What Do I know ? I'm Still Waiting For DL media & Lightscribe to Come Down to Regular Disc Prices !!!!- Keep Waiting Right - Still Diving though We're loosing Video Stores here Something Fierce Though ! 1 BlockBuster, Two Video Usa Stores , and a Major Video !!! As Long as there are Dumpsters & videostores I'll Dive'em Gonna Be Scrod After I Go through My Boatload Of Scrounged Cases if they all close ! anyways Good luck o' Grand Mufti - & Beware of The Lizard People My Brother Ciao!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  15. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

ok afterbeing away for a while from the dive. we went out last weekend and i hit a nice one. i got 3 big bags of cases and there was like 4 more i left cause they was in snow and water.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

321 total cases. not bad huh?

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

Nice little haul there Robert.. :)

17. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Rob

Do you have a life between diving, pc building and burning and other technology and work? LOL Nice haul there. What do you do with all of them?

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

i fish, play softball, play with my 3 sons, take them to the parks, play ball, go out with the wife to movies,diner,concert,ect.. hang out with friends. normal stuff. plenty of time for everything.. gotta stay within the routine. but other than that no i dont have a life.

19. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

[CINCYROB/b]

Good haul - Still Have'nt Sorted the last batch I hauled and I did pretty good too But I still have to get some more Totes and De-junk and De-Critter ? my wooden shed so I can get use out of my Carport again ? The She-sQuatch is getting Growly anout all them cases !!!! Last dive I made I could'nt get all the cases That were ther but I got what I could and had to be happy with that ! My life well My only sister just got married and the youngest Grand-sQuatch just turned 11 so I've been road tripping to the big City alot lately !!!! Brother-in-Law 's a Friend of mine and Hell of a good Guy so That eliminates alot of agravation there ! He Likes Computers & Collecting Dvd's so we get along fine !!!! betwixt all the family stuff , there's work , shopping , computing sleep , Scaring Hunters { LOL!!!!!} the usual stuff !!! More Spiritual than religous but I'm a Believer as that Old Monkee's Song says and I try to do the right thing whenever possibly & So far I feel like I'm relatively Blessed and i'm Thankfull For that !!! So I Guess A sQuatch's life's is pretty much like everyone elses ? well Besides the Roaring and Knocking down trees I mean ? anyway Rob Good Going !!! Dive safe & dive often Ciao Buddy !!!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Rob

Congrats on all you're doing. I keep forgetting I bes a whole lot older than yalls be. I hope your catching when you're fishing. My favorite hobby that I don't do nearly enough.