1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duox3 Turn on

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by quinman22, Mar 11, 2007.

1. quinman22

quinman22 Member

Does anyone know how to activate the duox3 modchip. It's a clone, so I can't find any instructions anywhere for it. Also I tried to use slayer's installer, and I'm positive I did the iso correctly, but the xbox still won't read it.

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

you sure you got all of the connections correctly? Does it have any led or on light for power at least? have you tried holding the eject button or the power button to see if that turns it on? Just some things to try.

Degalle

3. quinman22

quinman22 Member

I've tried holding all the buttons down for different periods of time, but nothing works. I am going to have to open the box back up to check the connections. Any further advice would be great.

4. quinman22

quinman22 Member

Yeah I looked at all the different wiring diagrams and every one of them shows I did it right, and I noticed there is an led, but the chip is upside down, so either the led is really, really dim, or the chip doesn't turn on. oofda

5. steimy

steimy Active member