1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD 2 IPOD Sound Issue

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by calibre80, Jun 28, 2007.

1. calibre80

calibre80 Member

Hey guys, well I have been converting dvd's to ipod for a couple of months now and its been pretty easy. But lately I have been having problem with converting a certain simpsons dvd to ipod. The video and everything comes out right, except the sound is really off. Like its not damaged but the video is like a couple milaseconds faster than the sound. Like homer well say dough! but you will hear it first then like a second later you see his expression. Ive been trying to lower the sound quality from 192 to 80, lower video quality and everything. But nothing works, im using 123 dvd converter. Then I went and used ImToo dvd to ipod app and same freaking thing (these were fully licensed app's not free trials). Do you guys have any idea would it could be? its the simpsons season 4 dvd, and I just rip/convert like one 20min episode at a time, so its not like im converting the whole dvd everytime. Could it be some sort of anti/copy feature that messes up my sound on purpose? anyways any help i would appreciate thanks.

2. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

3. calibre80

calibre80 Member

Thank you, ill give it a try. If anybody has any idea why im having this problem feel free to let me know thanks.

4. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

you are welcome and feel free to let me know if any questions i may help.

5. calibre80

calibre80 Member

Nice program but it didnt work, it kept saying that it was getting my drive ready. But im not converting straight from dvd, im converting from vob files on my pc. Thanks for recommending that app though, but if anybody has any tips feel free.

6. calibre80

calibre80 Member

Yep....all suggestions welcomed.... yep.

7. david94

david94 Regular member

what software do you user to put dvd to ipod?