1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd audio low

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by after007, Mar 4, 2005.

1. after007

after007 Member

hi i jus burned a dvd using dvd shrinker and dvd decrypter everything works but the audio is low..what can i do about that problem when burnin a dvd again

2. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

what is the audio low on, set top box or replayed on computer?? make sure you have the right settings on either for surround sound/stereo and the volume control is set right. Also make sure you select the right audio stream in shrink (ie stereo for 2speaker setup, AC3 for surround sound)

3. after007

after007 Member

huh...i played it on my ps2 and the audio is low..im not to sure how to use that program...how abouts to i correct it?

4. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

how to use shrink??? there are eaps of guides available. Whats the ps2 hooked up to, your amp and surround or just tv?? if its tv, then you need to use the stereo audio

5. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

how to use shrink??? there are eaps of guides available. Whats the ps2 hooked up to, your amp and surround or just tv?? if its tv, then you need to use the stereo audio

6. after007

after007 Member

its hooked up to my tv and stereo ..ive tried it on tv then on stereo system
    low vol