1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Audio Trouble... PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'High resolution audio' started by unkut2003, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unkut2003

unkut2003 Member

I have been searching the forums for days now and can't seem to find a resolution to my problem. As a matter of fact I'm not even sure that I'm posting this in the right area??? Anyways, I'll get onto my problem.

When I try to "backup" my movies, which are mostly (cough).. downloadable... I keep having audio trouble! If the movie is in one file I will open it with nero and let it do it's thing for 3 hrs. and then I have a movie... mostly with bad sound. (Oh, and let me clarify what I mean by bad sound. I mean very low sound with hissing. Meaning you have to turn the tv almost all the way up and then the hissing drives you MAD!!!) But if the movie is in two parts I join them with virtualdub, if I don't get an audio error, ha, then convert them to dvd with Winavi and burn with Nero Recode. Now I get a great picture... mostly 8-9/10, but the sound remains CRAPPY! PLEASE help me with this problem as it is sure to drive me off the edge! Oh, and thankyou for all of your time in advance!!!

My email: [bold]removed[/bold]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

no email addresses or Piracy talk. Forum Rules are in my sig

3. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

This isn't the right forum for the question either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.