1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd authoring Software poll

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Extatic27, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Extatic27

Extatic27 Member

Hello.. I was just curious about something.. Currently i use nero vision express 2 to encode and burn dvd's.. I did try nero vision 3 but for whatever reason it didnt want to finalize the dvd after encoding.. Basically what i want to know is What other software out there do people use.. maybe something with a bit more flexability to make backgrounds menus and in particular i want to know if there's one out there that will play an Introduction video before actually getting to the selection menu.. Ive tried tmpgenc and found it totally head wrecking i never got one working dvd from that program.. So far nero vision was the only one i was able to get to burn a working dvd.. But it lacks flexability..

So people is there another program out there that has more features with making the dvd that is a one step process..

2. SUKIE

SUKIE Member

yes ulead dvd workshop 2 wil pay a intro before menue, called 'first play' , its stable , and has a lot of flexabliltiy in your menu design, you can import videos to be animated backgrounds for your menu insteadof having a static image.

you can download the fully functioning demo from http://www.soft32.com/download-Ulead_DVD_Workshop-13099-5.html

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  3. Extatic27

Extatic27 Member

Okay i Downloaded ULEAD DVD WORKSHOP 2 (the demo) And ive burnt 1 movie with it (working on my second).. Just out of curiosity does it always take so long to encode and burn the movies?.. Im currently burning my second movie right now and its been going for over 2 hours and is only 45% complete.. I have minimal programs running (Aol, Antivirus,firewall) ive ran those plus more when using nero and it took MAX 2 hours to complete and that was for a long movie.. this one is only 1hr and 24 min...

System specs..

Intel P4 3.2GHZ w/ HT(Unclocked)
    1 Gig ram - Dual Channel (3200)
    128 meg ATI Radeon 9200 series