1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd backup

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by iiyama, Mar 24, 2004.

1. iiyama

iiyama Member

hi :) can any one help i whant to copy a backup dvd,
    so as to allow me to remove 3*1 intro as any one any ideas thanks

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Hey YO' how ya doin iiyama, the best backup program I've personally come across is dvdshrink, it does everything you need to get started and it's very easy to learn. If your talking about x copy 321 I would ditch it, bury it, take a sh*t on it and plant a pretty little flower on it.

If you don't have a burn program such as nero or recordnow etc. then I would also suggest dvddecrypter, cause shrink doesn't have a burn program built in like decrypter and shrink let's you use decrypter's burn program. Just read the guides on this site and you ready to GGGOOOOOOO-->

Welcome to the CASASITA :)

3. iiyama

iiyama Member

thanks geestar20
    will give dvdshrink a try, so far not had to many
    problems with 321platinum.

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

hi iiyama, the answer to your question is quite simple.
    If you go to the top of the page, in the search function type in "321 gone" you will get to the program that removes the intro screener for all 321 studio products.

If you have problems using this program ,you should be able to find a thread on 321 gone originated by psidoc on AD's site.

If you havent had probs with 321 platinum why change but if you do want to try something similar give the sneak peek preview of clonedvd2 a try .You might be surprised at the quality that you can get.iwas.

hope this helps you

andmerr

5. iiyama

iiyama Member

thanks andmerr
    have got 321gone its a great programme

6. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Sorry, my fault.. I miss-read your post an assumed you were having issues with 321, ( you just wanted to get rid of 321 backup policie notice ) I think Im gonna throw my self in that ditch now for jumping ta an asss-uum-ination, where's the shovel!

7. Discmania

Discmania Active member

You will have problems re-authoring a backed-up disc. Unfortunately DVD Shrink does not re-rip previously backed-up discs, so you'll have to backup the original again if you want to remove the menu, etc.

8. iiyama

iiyama Member

many thanks to geestar20 and discmania for reply