1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd backup

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by shenfo, Dec 19, 2004.

1. shenfo

shenfo Member

im trying to backup halo 2 to a dvd. its currently in iso form and im trying to put it on a regular 4.7 gb disc. i try to burn it and it tells me theres not enough room. what am i doing wrong. i want to sue this disc so that i can play the game from it.

thanks

2. PG2115

PG2115 Regular member

well lets think about it, if it says theres not enough room then what do you think is wrong? MAYBE THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM!!!!!!!! Try just making a copy of the multiplayer maps or just single player or maybe take off the credits and some other stuff but Im not sure if that will work.

3. hursty

hursty Active member

have you tried using dual layer media?

4. shenfo

shenfo Member

i deleted some files that i read about in other forums, and i burned it to a dvd, but the xbox doesnt seem to recognize it. what did i do worng.

5. Sincere63

Sincere63 Guest

i backed up my halo 2 and it works fine once i deleted those files that you did. so just try to use a different media. that's the only thing that i could see is wrong.

6. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Halo 2 is bigger than the actual DVD, as most new games like it are starting to be. Using Dual Layer DVD media or even a Dual Layer DVD burner could help. I have a dual layer DVD burner and i always use it because I feel that it produces the best results.

7. PG2115

PG2115 Regular member

Well, is your xbox modded? If not then they wont work. If it is modded then try using a different media.