1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD burner software compatibility problems

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by japs, Apr 11, 2004.

1. japs

japs Member

I've just bought a Pioneer DVR-107D DVD Burner but I can't find any good software that I can burn with, and Nero is not working with the burner.
    Is there any software that anybody knows about or a way to use Nero with this burner?

Please HELP ME!

2. Tanksta

Tanksta Regular member

I don't use it but I've heard Record Now Max is very good and is compatable with alot of dvd players (easy to use aswell).

NB. Make sure that you have the full version of Nero and have selected the Pioneer DVR-107D as the recorder. Try unstalling nero and installing it again.

3. japs

japs Member

Tanksta, I tried using Record Now MAX and it didn't work, I also used used a full version of Nero 5.5 which was any original version on cd. I can't find any good software for burning to CD-R's and DVD-R disks.

4. steve7059

steve7059 Member

Is the problem with burning only? Can you read (i.e. play back) DVDs with this drive? If you can't read either, it may be that your drive is not installed correctly (2 masters on the same IDE cable for instance).

5. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

""japs
    12 April 2004 12:48
    Tanksta, I tried using Record Now MAX and it didn't work, I also used used a full version of Nero 5.5 which was any original version on cd. I can't find any good software for burning to CD-R's and DVD-R disks.""

The version of Nero you are using is at least 2 years old -- YOUR burner is probably not accepted in that version cause it didnt exist at the time the version was made. -- Get the latest Nero Version from Ahead Software -- i believe it is 6.3.1.6 -- ! That should solve your probs.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Do It Right , and you will be a Happy Camper !

Take Care.

[​IMG][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2004
  6. japs

japs Member

steve7059, my drives are setup right because my dvd burner's the slave and my dvd-rom's the master.

Jeanc1, I found that new version of nero on there website and installed it with a serial i got off KazaaLite and its working BLOODY BRILLIANT!
    Thanks a heap!

7. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

japs
    Newbie !!!

Glad i could help --and its working great now. Happy burning. -- !!

Take care --

_
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Do It Right , and you will be a Happy Camper !

Take Care.

[​IMG][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2004