1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Burning help needed!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Xixuaz, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Xixuaz

Xixuaz Guest

Hello, i got a DVD burner for x-mas and I have been working for the better part of the afternoon on getting it to Copy DVDS. I read the guides and im trying to do it with DVD Shrink v3.2 and DVD Decryptor, well once i try and load a DVD with DVD shrink it tells me that it cant read the file in my E:\ (the dvd burner) this is where im stuck. The DVD burner will play movies just fine it just wont let me do anything with these other programs that im using to burn with. The burner i have is a Lite-On SOHW-1633S and i have check for all available software and firmware and there is none on the website. Im using default windows drivers on Windows XP with an AMD 64 3000+ with 512mb Ram. Any help provided would be fantastic. Thanks guys. You can IM me at m3te0r4, i'll be checking back here frequently.

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

Merry Christmas.
    Perhaps could you reply with the exact steps you are doing from beginning to end, for example ripping the movie to the hard drive, then burning it back to a disc from the hard drive etc.
    It will make it easier to help you if we know the whole proceduere you are doing from go to woe.