1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Burning Problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by l33ble, Feb 23, 2005.

1. l33ble

l33ble Member

I recently downloaded a film and the result was 5 VOB files. When i tried to burn it onto DVD it stated it needed an IFO file, which was not there. Is there a program that i could use to create the IFO file? Can somebody talk me through it? I am pretty useless!

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I imagine any sort of authoring app such as Nero Vision or TMPGEnc DVD Author will process your files and build IFO's for them :)

3. RCCola

RCCola Member

Sounds like you ripped the movie using DVD Decrypter and now you need to burn that to a DVD. You can use DVD Shrink in Re-Author mode. Once you load up DVD Shrink, DO NOT click on Open Disk or Open Files, go directly to Re-Author and then find the location of the files that you want to burn. They will pop up using that method and you can continue using shink like you normaly would. If you try and Open Files instead of going directly to Re-Author, DVD Shrink will look for the files that you said were not created and not work. Good Luck - Toot Toot

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

simple use ifoedit and click the button CREATE IFO and use same destantion folder as the vobs! it will make your ifo and bup.

5. l33ble

l33ble Member

Thanks Rotary, that worked perfectly!