1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Burning Programs

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by amh38, Oct 21, 2003.

1. amh38

amh38 Member

I have been able to copy my dvd's with dvdxcopy, but i need a program that i can compact the dvd, make sure it can be recognized as a dvd video, leave or take out special features, and also burn the dvd can anyone please help me!!!

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Pleas dont double post !

As for compression software , most ppl would suggest DVD Shrink as it is freeware ... but I prefer DVD2One myself.
    The 2 above are the most popular

You will need seperate burning software like Nero for both mentioned though (personally think this is better than having burn feature in compression app if its gonna be crap..ie; not being able to select differing burn speeds etc)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2003
  3. amh38

amh38 Member

Hey--- Now I am using DVD Shrink.. When I use the Nero Demo.. I don't know how to burn it to a dvdr.. im soo confused sorry for being so thick but its not an easy concept.. please help me learn how to burn it using the nero demo or some other freeware software thanks...

4. nabster

nabster Member

Hey amh28, I've recently downloaded Nero demo. Its pretty straight forward really. Click the DVD tab and go from there. Although if you want really simply, shrink your movies using DVD2one and burn it with Copy2dvd. Hope that helps.

5. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

I have used DVD Decrypter and then DVD2one. Works everytime!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2003