1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD burning software

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jamlov, Feb 23, 2007.

1. jamlov

jamlov Member

Has there been a comparison of burning software and if so, which one came out on top? I have Roxio CD & DVD Creator 6 and I also have a earlier version of NERO (like V5 or V6 not sure)
    Should one of these be considered the number one burning software or is there another one out there that will "burn" the competition up?
    Thanks
    James

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

This is a pretty vauge question.

There are so many programs out there, and it would depend on what exactly it is you are trying to accomplish. If you are just burning an image or files when backing up a DVD then the simple ones are probably your best choice like ImageBurn or DVD Decrypter. If your talking about one that will re-author, compress a DVD Movie then CloneDVD2 or something simular might be the way to go. If you are talking about suite's that will do just about anything then I would say Nero or Roxio. Some people like Roxio, but most here seem to preffer Nero (as I do). I would say there really isn't one better than the other it just comes down to personal prefference and what works best for you. Everyone isn't going to have the same results with all the programs out there so I would suggest you do like I do and give them all a try and see which one(s) you like best.

Good Luck :)