1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Burning

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by LIgirlie, Feb 3, 2005.

1. LIgirlie

LIgirlie Member

Hey...I am trying to burn some dvd's and I downloaded the decrypter and shrink,and I completed the download successfully. I only have one burner since I am on a laptop, so I put my dvd blank in and it says on the decrypter that there is no media. Please help!

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Do you have the right type blanks for your burner. You may only be able to use either -R or +R depending on what type burner you have. If its dual format then either should work. But it sounds like for example, it may be a +R burner and you inserted a -R blank or the other way around.

Jerry

3. LIgirlie

LIgirlie Member

Jerry,

Well as it turns out you were right. I had no idea there were two different types of dvds...haha way to make things confusing, but I figured out that I have a DVD-R and it is working just fine...thank you!

4. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

LIgirlie, sorry off topic.

Jerry746 nice job personalizing the gif.

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

The gif wasn't my doing. It was added to the eagle by ScubaBud who was nice enough to offer the change to my original.

Jerry

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

LIgirlie, Glad that was the problem. Its nice to have an easy problem to fix instead of the ones that take days to figure out.

Jerry