1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd copier

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jaquez, Apr 21, 2007.

1. jaquez

jaquez Member

would anybody let me know if there is a website where I can download a dvd copier.I have a few dvd's that have already been decoded but my roxio copies takes forever to copy them.

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Try DVDFab Decrypter.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  3. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

whats your burn speed? roxio disc copier should do the job fine . however i prefer nero. or you can use dvd decrypter ISO read ISO write and its a free program

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

ImgBurn is the upgraded version of the DVD Decypter burner software. It's a good freeware option. Since the files are already decrypted, processed and sized, the only thing the copier does is to build a temp file or do a direct burn. I normally use a 6X burn that takes about 10 minutes. Burn speed determines a lot. The other part is read speed and speed at which the program builds the temp. Normally most programs are pretty fast at the job. I've got ImgBurn, Nero and I've used VSO in the past. Have you checked to make sure your optical drives are in DMA. Plus, what kind of times are we talking about with certain programs?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  5. jaquez

jaquez Member

Hi all and thanks for the reply. am using Roxio creator basic V9
    it takes about 20 minutes just to make a copy of a Dvd. It's nero a free software or do I need to pay for it.Could you help me out with this.

6. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Nero is retail, but is has an unlimited full function trial.