1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD copying of copyright movies.for home use only.?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by JT45, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JT45

JT45 Guest

KLINGY WHICH SOFTWARE would u like me to download wen ready.???Just let me know and I,ll do it right off been busy takin care of business sound cool???Ok let me know.Thanks JT.PS.I know u already told me but now gettin confused with all these other folks throwin in there help.??????

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@JT45
    If you don't want anyone else's help then I would suggest just pm'ing A_Klingon instead, who along w/ the others in this thread, have been more than generous in trying to sort this out for you.
    We can put an end to it and close the thread.

3. res2cue

res2cue Guest

if nothing else has been accomplished in this thread, it certainly was good for a chuckle.

4. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

my guess is the file drown lol. yeah Karen its probably a good idea to close it theres to many of us trying to help him out and its confusing him. Its like starting a new job and they give you 3 or 4 things to do and wanted you to know how to do it before you even showed up lol!

5. JT45

JT45 Guest

Thanks everybody who helped me out .klingy as got it from here we can close this thread out.But one thing i would like to start another thread on this internet TV I have downloaded Called PCTV ME..One of these nights i will so I will people catch u later on Afterdawn this as been a good presentation from everyone appreciate all the help great place..Catch up tp u all later..JT

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

I'll close it then, good luck on your adventures

You've certainly kept everyone entertained :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.