1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Covers and Label sites

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by pkoontz, Nov 20, 2004.

1. mrchub

mrchub Regular member

www.generetic.com: you can pay a fee and download whatever you want. great quality, not inconsistent junk like cdcovers.cc. Also, www.r1db.com is similar.

2. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

3. BLACKTOY

BLACKTOY Guest

HI PEOPLES
    IS THERE ANY PARTICULAR REASON WHY I CANT ACCESS CDCOVERS.CC ANYMORE,I AM GETTING A 404 ON I.E AND BLANK ON FIREFOX
    THANKS FOLKS

4. mrchub

mrchub Regular member

The site is probably just down temporarily. BTW, if you type in all caps like that you're likely to be ignored. Please don't shout. Thx. :)

5. ktulu14

ktulu14 Regular member

Don't use coverkingdom.net. i used them a while back when it was a half decent site, but now every cover you look for will get u a download u don't want. cdcovers.cc was the best in the beginning as they had cd music covers as well but the suits got to them (b******s).

6. THEDOCTAH

THEDOCTAH Member

Anyone know whats going on over at Generetic? I haven't been able to get on to their website for 2 days. I know they have been working out the kinks with their new server but I've never known them to be inaccessible for this long...Did they get shutdown?

7. samuka

samuka Member

Hi
    I also have problems accessing cdcovers.cc. I can ping/trace route the site. I can get to the site via a public proxy server. But thats very slow.

It is resolving the domain to IP in a ping. I have read on a forum somewhere else that that dont block anything. And my ISP says they dont.

Some has to be blocking somewhere.

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks