1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd covers

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by gramms4a, May 29, 2005.

1. gramms4a

gramms4a Guest

where is a good site for finding dvd covers? used cdcovers.com but when asking for the front cover as my first step i get the whole image. i tried it several times and went out to the help site and from what i could understand and tried nothing worked. i was able to download the image as they said and went to coverxp but when downloading the image of course it is the whole cover squeezed into just one section.
    thanks for any help

2. displace

displace Member

3. gramms4a

gramms4a Guest

that is the site that i used. i choose the cover that i want, click front. then when the image comes up i get the whole cover, not just the front as asked for. the site has a great collection of covers - it just doesn't come up the way i need for it to.

4. displace

displace Member

Then download the full cover of the dvd, and then just cut the piece you want in Paint or photoshop or something.

5. movilover

movilover Member

I found a good site to get them from www.dvdreplacementcovers.com you can also get the dvd chapter inserts & they just started selling the dvd dust jackets too. I have purchased from them about 3 times now & love it. So much eaiser then printing