1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter burning...

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by XrichardX, Aug 13, 2003.

1. XrichardX

XrichardX Member

I hace ripped the image to my hard drive using DVD Shrink, and put all of the files in to a folder. I open DVD Decrypter, and when I select the folder, it opens up, and I can't select the whole folder. I try clicking on it then clicking open, but it doesn't select the whole folder, just opens it up, and I can only select on eof the files. Please help me. What am I doing wrong?

2. XrichardX

XrichardX Member

Do I need to send the files from DVD Shrink to a specific place? As of now, I just send them to the C: Drive, and once the process is finished, I open a new folder, and move all of the ripped files into it. Am I just sending the files to a wrong place. Do I need a new harddrive? I have enough space... Thanks for any help!

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Ah right - DVD Decrypter needs the files to be coverted to an ISO image before burning! Try Record Now Deluxe, get a 30 day full free trial from the website in my user guide signature

4. XrichardX

XrichardX Member

When I use DVD Shrink to compress the files, then hit the burn button, doesn't that create an ISO image? If not, what is the 4.5 GB of info on my hard drive? In the folder I told it to send to, there are a bunch of .BUP, .VOB, and a bunch of VTS_0*_0 files without a .*** ending. These are the right files, correct?

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, those are the right file settings, they are IFO files. VTS.IFO, etc... suitable for VIDEO_TS folders. DVD Decrypter allows ISO decrypting