1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter error info

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pcupitt, Mar 14, 2005.

1. pcupitt

pcupitt Member

Hi Guys,
    Newbie here :)
    I have been having an issue with DVD decrypter when opening it. This has only just started and since it started I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times (no change.) A windows error box pops up and says it has caused an illegal error (invalid page fault) and will be shut down. Of course if you click on the close or Ok button it shuts down. BUT, if I ignore the message and use Encrypter anyway...... it seems to work. Bloody anoying but hope this helps someone.
    I've got P3 550, 256Mb SDRAM, 120Gb HD, MSI 6199VA mobo, Win98se AND flashing LEDs on the Ram !!!! ;-)
    Anyone know how I might fix this (since it did not originally happen the first 6-8 times I used it), I would be very pleased to hear from you.
    Cheers
    Peter

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

i would shoot over to dvd dcerypter site you have have a virus? look in FAQ thread!

3. pcupitt

pcupitt Member

No virus ....... Extremely unlikely as I just Reformatted the drive and installed a fresh full XP Home.
    But I will check it out !!! Thanks
    As I said, just re-installed and now that problem has gone but now DVD Shrink stops at "Ready to burn stage". Decrypter works just fine.
    Go figure

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

did you get antivirus on before going on the net?

pcupit yes thats wierd?