1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD decrypter File parsing error

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by pflood, Jun 14, 2006.

1. pflood

pflood Member

I have used this software for years and this is the first time I have ever had a problem, The files won't display as usual in the RH box and the error message is error parsing files. The program then crashes. This is only with one particular disk which will play o.k.

2. Nick600

Nick600 Regular member

Does this problem occur in the ripping or burning process?

In either case, which movie is it?

3. Seanathin

Seanathin Member

I have the exact same problem I just reinstalled DVD dycrypter to fix my settings and make them default and now it won't let me even open a dvd. It says file parsing error and then just freezes up and I have to go shut it down. This has never happened until now.

4. Nick600

Nick600 Regular member

DVD decrypter alone cannot handle some newer encryptions on DVD's. This type or error sounds like that may be your problem. You can try using the latest version of DVDFab and rip it to your HDD. DVD Fab is updated regularly so it should work and it's free.

Or even better, you can install a 21 day trial version of AnyDVD, which is an excellent program as it runs in the background and automatically strips the copy protection. Which movie is it that your trying to backup?

5. pharding

pharding Member

I solved the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling "Copy to dvd". It was strange that I only had the problem with the one dvd