1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter Now what?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by neonboy, Mar 2, 2005.

1. neonboy

neonboy Member

ok i just decrypted friday night lights...now what do i do?

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

3. neonboy

neonboy Member

well i try go do it w/ shrink n it wont work basically what it does is..its starts encoded n then it will stop saying something is wrong once it get to 2%

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

You are going to have to change the unreferenced file into a still image. Use dvd decrypter in file mode, then open up dvd shrink.
    After shrink opens up the movie files, click on the unreferenced files folder on left side of screen. Open them up,highlight the first file, go to compression tab,and click -still image. Do the same to each of the other files in that unreferenced material folder,there should be approx 3.
    After you set all them to still image,then backup. That should get you going,unless you do main movie only. Then you can either set up the burn with nero or decrypter.

I believe the encryption of this movie had the boy in green shorts jumping around,converting that unreferenced material files should allow you to back it up. There are also many threads on this movie if you do a search.

Good Luck

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

neonboy (Newbie) 3. March 2005 @ 01:59
    well i try go do it w/ shrink n it wont work basically what it does is..its starts encoded n then it will stop saying something is wrong once it get to 2%

use dvd decrypter to rip it! if it wont then use AnyDVD running in the back ground to aid the rip with either shrink or DD.