1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decrypter problems - hard drive to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by middleton, Dec 22, 2004.

1. middleton

middleton Member

used decrypter to rip some DVDs, but when i try to put them on disc (i have right disc format, have checked at the store) i cant seem to to find anything to select in the window. changing from 'all supported files' to just plain old 'all files' gives me more stuff to click on, but cant seem to get it working......
    any ideas?

2. G-4CE

G-4CE Regular member

read the dvd decrypter guide carefully and retry you shouldnt have any problems

what type of file are you trying to burn?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  3. middleton

middleton Member

not sure, am really new to this whole DVD/computer thing. but the incompatible image file message comes up when i click on the icons in the ripped DVD folder

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Are you trying to backup an original dvd? If so,Have you tried dvd shrink ?. This free program will do the ripping, Go into shrink,edit,preferences,make sure the enable burning with nero is not checked. Then it should pull out decrypter to burn for you.I use the nero to burn and have no trouble. Something to try,it's pretty simple once you figure out the guide. Also, what name and model of you dvd burner and what format and media are you trying to use?

5. DennisLee

DennisLee Member

open decrypter, under mode got to ISO and select "write" if you used it to rip it was probably set to read.

6. middleton

middleton Member

was using a weird guide i found first of all, that said to select mode then file, in order to rip. the when you try ISO write, it wont work.....but have sorted it out now, using the real guide. cheers

7. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Yep, there are many guides here,so some can be confusing. Scuba pete and bbmayo's guides are very good.Glad to see you got is down,later