1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter v3.5.2.0 to DVD Decrypter v3.5.3.0

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by mrbillpro, Mar 21, 2005.

1. mrbillpro

mrbillpro Member

Changes from DVD Decrypter v3.5.2.0 to DVD Decrypter v3.5.3.0 anyone had any problems with the newer version? I am still running Decrypter v3.5.2.0 with no problems at all is there any benefit to update?

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

3.5.4 is out....
    Check the changelog to see if you think you need to upgrade. Lot's of changes were made from 3.5.2 to 3.5.3. Some involving encryption on some region 2 movies. The changes from 3.5.3 to 3.5.4 are minimal and seem to be bugfixes for the previous update for the most part.

Changelog is here:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/version_history/dvd_decrypter.cfm

3. mrbillpro

mrbillpro Member

Zippy I would like to go to 3.5.3 first and try it out but can't find a place to download it there site I can only find were to download the latest 3.5.4

4. LIGHT_UK

LIGHT_UK Member

It's pointless going for 3.5.3.0. The changes to 3.5.4.0 were minimal but included important bug fixes (well, workarounds really).

You need 3.5.4.0 if you want to backup the latest discs.

Also, you can see from the 3.5.3.0 changelog that a HUGE amount has been changed / fixed / added.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2005
  5. zippyd

zippyd Active member

I found v3.5.3.0 using google search terms DVD Decrypter 3.5.3.0. After two minutes of clicking I stumbled on it. But as LIGHT_UK said, it's pointless. Being the creator of Decrypter I feel that he would definitely know best in this situation.

LIGHT_UK,
    Thanks for such a great program and such quick updates when needed...