1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter v3.5.4.0

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Rotary, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

new DD out get it here!

http://forum.dvddecrypter.com/index.php?showtopic=21146

Ok people, it's out!

You may need to wait for the mirrors to update!!

What's new:
    Added: Support for setting the read speed on AOpen 1648 DVDROM drives.
    Changed: Creation of an MDS file is now only 'forced' when ripping to a FAT32 drive (like how it was in 3.5.2.0), rather than when also ripping a DL disc. A warning has been added to the 'Create MDS File' option in the settings instead.
    Fixed: 'Layer Information' being shown in ISO Read mode when there was an empty DL disc in the drive - it shouldn't have been!
    Fixed: Hang on some usb/firewire drives (enclosures).
    Fixed: Error on some 'dummy' images mounted in DAEMON Tools - caused by non standard UDF file system.
    Fixed: Start button still being enabled in File mode even when no files were found.
    Fixed: Problem of the burn aborting if 'Lock Volume For Exclusive Access' failed silently with a 'known' error. People who experienced this problem should really just upgrade their IDE drivers.

2. mini_mod

mini_mod Member

I have run across a few people who claim that their new versions of DVD Decrypter are giving them errors or max out their burn speed. Are these isolated incidents or have quite a few people had problems?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2005
  3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

thats why this version only just came out a week after the other realease!, he found some errors/bugs, so theres been 2 versions in one week make sure you have latest! that why i put it here, just to let people know

4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Can't wait to try it, 3.5.2 is so good.

5. k0k0m0

k0k0m0 Regular member

Question:

Is it worth the upgrade if you haven't had any problemas so far? Will I found extremely new featrures that make it a must download?

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

your call. i would (well i did); if you have problems with new version, or 'think' you have problems you can always uninstall and reinstall the previous version. Or if you're working fine with present version leave it until you do get any problems. These hypothetical problems may be due to a new copy protection that might come out, in which case the first logical step might be to try latest version

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

go to the site and see the chnagelog for both new versions its big!

but the main avent is for newer protection ripping! very nice!

8. wild77

wild77 Guest

I am running Ver 3.5.4.0 with no issues.Rip times are still in the 10-15 min. range with my Plextor.

9. bratcher

bratcher Active member

I recently upgraded my Plextor's firmware (from the Plextor web site) to the latest version & lost the high speed ripping with Decrypter. I'm using 3.5.2.0 so hopefully the latest version will give me back the high speed ripping instead of ripping at 2x...

10. bratcher

bratcher Active member

Yay! The new version gave me back high speed ripping with my Plextor drive!!!